Civilian_Pilot's Expertise on Emergency , Intercept, International Operations

Started by A.Member, August 05, 2008, 10:56:14 PM

A.Member

His quals as stated here:
Quote from: Civilian_Pilot on August 05, 2008, 10:27:53 PM
Nothing but a Civilian Pilot with the following.

--B.S. Aerospace Engineering

--MEL Airline Transport Pilot

--SEL Commercial/Instrument

--F/E Turbojet

--Type Ratings:  SA-227 B-737 B-727 MD-11

--CFI CFII MEI

I have operated in most countries of the world so I know a little more about emergency , intercept, international operations than the average person or even pilot.

In addition:
Quote from: Civilian_Pilot on August 05, 2008, 10:27:53 PMI fly into countries you can't.

As such there are many contingencies that are covered beforehand.  That's about all you need to know.

C_P stated that if I started a seperate thread, he would discuss this in more detail.  Such experience can evidently be tied to our emergency services operations (SAR in particular) and, thus, it's a tremendous opportunity for him to share has vast array of knowledge on these topics.   So, please, discuss.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Ricochet13

Quote from: A.Member on August 05, 2008, 10:56:14 PM
His quals as stated here:
Quote from: Civilian_Pilot on August 05, 2008, 10:27:53 PM
Nothing but a Civilian Pilot with the following.

--B.S. Aerospace Engineering

--MEL Airline Transport Pilot

--SEL Commercial/Instrument

--F/E Turbojet

--Type Ratings:  SA-227 B-737 B-727 MD-11

--CFI CFII MEI

I have operated in most countries of the world so I know a little more about emergency , intercept, international operations than the average person or even pilot.

In addition:
Quote from: Civilian_Pilot on August 05, 2008, 10:27:53 PMI fly into countries you can't.

As such there are many contingencies that are covered beforehand.  That's about all you need to know.

C_P stated that if I started a seperate thread, he would discuss this in more detail.  Such experience can evidently be tied to our emergency services operations (SAR in particular) and, thus, it's a tremendous opportunity for him to share has vast array of knowledge on these topics.   So, please, discuss.

Come on now, you don't really expect C_P to offer solutions do you!  Don't get caught up in his self-centered discussion.  Time better spent working to improve our squadrons, groups, wings, etc. 

Pumbaa

Oh for Pete's sake do we need to have an unzipping and have a "show me contest?"

Fine... I have a DmA, I do work that also takes me into exotic countries working with foreign pilots of Apache Helicopters.  UK, Greece, Kuwait UAE, Soon India, Saudi Arabia, Japan and other countries.  I do work with UAV's (better known as UAS), F-35's, B2's and more...  I am an engineer in Electronic Warfare.

You know what BFD!  HGAS!  Coming in here and trying to lay it out on the table does not impress me.

Dad2-4

Yeh, unimpressed when pilot types start throwing the alphabet around. ::) I mean I'd love to have a license too, but don't start telling me how great you are. There are folks in CAP that have done some real hairy stuff in some real hairy places that may tell you a bit of it if asked but don't go around throwing it in people's faces. Those are the people I have respect for. Lt F&F, hope you know that's not directed at you.
Now I need to go make sure my gear's together for possible support of Edouard affected areas in the next couple of days.

Civilian_Pilot

Quote from: A.Member on August 05, 2008, 10:56:14 PM

C_P stated that if I started a separate thread, he would discuss this in more detail.  Such experience can evidently be tied to our emergency services operations (SAR in particular) and, thus, it's a tremendous opportunity for him to share has vast array of knowledge on these topics.   So, please, discuss.

Actually what I stated was this:

Quote from: Civilian_Pilot on August 05, 2008, 10:45:39 PM

Look, if you want to discuss that stuff, start a thread.

If I want to discuss within it I will.

This is a totally different topic.

Thus you have willingly and knowingly misrepresented what I have said.

As such I am going to give you a lesson on how to present yourself to the public--a lesson you really need to learn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really have no interest in discussing my qualifications.  They were only put up because a respectful member of this forum asked what they were and presented his first.

I, in kind, responded to him so that we could converse on a level playing field.

Thank you for starting this thread but I will not take part in the mean-spiritedness of it.

lordmonar

Quote from: Civilian_Pilot on August 06, 2008, 12:10:23 AM
As such I am going to give you a lesson on how to present yourself to the public--a lesson you really need to learn.

Bring it on Professor!

I really have no interest in discussing my qualifications.  They were only put up because a respectful member of this forum asked what they were and presented his first.

I, in kind, responded to him so that we could converse on a level playing field.

I was not respectful.....that was sarcasm....and we will not be conversing on a level playing field...as I believe you are a POSER!  If you have 10 hours of instruction time in a C-172...I'll eat my shoe. ;D

Thank you for starting this thread but I will not take part in the mean-spiritedness of it.

Translation.....I don't want to be exposed as a poser and gasbag so I'll just go away.

----okay-----sorry for the rant----but sometimes you got to call these guys out in public.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Civilian_Pilot

Tell you what Patrick

If anything I have stated is false you can expose me, so lets make it interesting.

You tender your resignation from CAP if I have told the truth.  Tell me what you want if I have lied.  Hows that?

I see you are in Nellis.  It just so happens I am a personal friend of the head of the FAA FISDO for the Vegas area.

I can have him personally verify or deny every letter of the above.

Let's see who the real poser is.

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Pylon

Seriously gentleman.  The personal one-upmanship, banter, questioning each other, etc. can stop right now.  Anybody, regardless of qualifications, is welcome to post and contribute here under the current Membership Code of Conduct.  But if you wish to participate, you will all do it in a professional and civil manner. 

This is unacceptable.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP