Nov 07 NEC -- Cadet Professional Development Credit

Started by RplnXbrnt, November 02, 2007, 08:47:17 PM

Short Field

Quote from: Eclipse on November 06, 2007, 10:37:35 PM
you still need a CLC for Level III, and you can't (today) take the CLC until you've taken SLS, so will Eaker cadets get a waiver on this, or will this insure they still have to take SLS
before CLC?

Good question and probably needs clarification.  We received blanket waivers for SMs to take CLC even if they haven't taken SLS.  The caveat was that it would not be entered on their record at National until they took SLS.   If it was a Eaker cadet, would National go ahead and post CLC to the record?
SAR/DR MP, ARCHOP, AOBD, GTM1, GBD, LSC, FASC, LO, PIO, MSO(T), & IC2
Wilson #2640

Eclipse

Quote from: Short Field on November 07, 2007, 12:15:15 AMWe received blanket waivers for SMs to take CLC even if they haven't taken SLS. 

Was this because of scheduling?  My Wing always runs them concurrently on the same weekend so this has never been an issue for us.

"That Others May Zoom"

Short Field

SLS runs about a month prior to CLC.  I have seen people sign up for and not attend SLS, then sign up for and not attend CLC the following month.   >:(
SAR/DR MP, ARCHOP, AOBD, GTM1, GBD, LSC, FASC, LO, PIO, MSO(T), & IC2
Wilson #2640

jb512

Has this been made official by regs and paperwork yet?  I have a 1st Lt, former Eaker cadet who was asking about the senior rating for CP and the credit for the ECI/AFIDL test.

Anyone?