Main Menu

Discount Pagers?

Started by Becks, August 21, 2007, 07:20:55 AM

Becks

I seem to remember someone once posting a company that had discount pager/beeper services, anyone remember or have a recommendation?  ???

BBATW

Sgt. Savage

:P CRAZY TONY'S DISCOUNT CELL AND PAGER SERVICE" :P

No seriously, there is / was a company offering CAP discount. Think it was on the NHQ site.

Sgt. Savage

Found It.

http://www.capwirelessonline.com/index.html

Fixed link. broken tags - MIKE

Al Sayre

I'd happily give mine away if the company wouldn't just stick me with a new one... >:D
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

afgeo4

Quote from: Al Sayre on August 21, 2007, 06:39:04 PM
I'd happily give mine away if the company wouldn't just stick me with a new one... >:D
Sheesh... didn't know the Nebraska Navy was so pushy about commo.  ;)
GEORGE LURYE

RogueLeader

Quote from: afgeo4 on August 21, 2007, 07:14:51 PM
Quote from: Al Sayre on August 21, 2007, 06:39:04 PM
Sheesh... didn't know the Nebraska Navy was so pushy about commo.  ;)

With so many Admirals around the country, we need to be able to be in contact with each other; especially with our Black Truck operations.  It's a Nebraskan thing, we do things in Trucks, usually Chevy's.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

afgeo4

You can put a suprisingly large number of Senior Members bodies into one of those... just ask Texas wing!
GEORGE LURYE

RogueLeader

What do we need the Texans for- excepting the beer and steers- we know what we are doing.  we're the only state with three four major transcontinental trails, you know; the California, Oregon, Mormon, and Deadwood.  So there. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

IceNine

Wow all these posts and only one answer!!!

GSA Pricing website
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

afgeo4

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 23, 2007, 05:01:36 AM
What do we need the Texans for- excepting the beer and steers- we know what we are doing.  we're the only state with three four major transcontinental trails, you know; the California, Oregon, Mormon, and Deadwood.  So there. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry... I was talking about trails of the cross-border kind.
GEORGE LURYE

RogueLeader

Oh, you mean OLD trucks, old rusty, broken down, held together with wire and luck . . . .oopps, thread drift . . .
WYWG DP

GRW 3340