Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2017, 09:52:52 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Starting Cadets at School Squadron -costs to school district
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Starting Cadets at School Squadron -costs to school district  (Read 393 times)
pfdore
Recruit

Unit: AR-115

« on: April 20, 2017, 07:35:13 PM »

I hope someone can answer this. I was asked by the principal of a somewhat rural school about the cadets at school program. Wanted to know what it would cost the school district (as in $$$$). Obviously the school would provide the facilities and the cadets as it would be an after school program. I looked everywhere online and in 52-21. I cannot find anything. I do know that there are fees attached to the completely separate Aerospace Education Member program.

Any ideas?

1Lt Phillip F Dore, CAP
Huntsville, AR
PHall
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 07:37:50 PM »

Contact National Headquarters, they should be able to get your answers.
kcebnaes

Unit: GLR-OH-064

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 09:37:36 PM »

My Group is also starting one of these squadrons! I am waiting on a reply to this very question from NHQ. I only emailed them this morning, so once I get an answer, I'll share it!
Maj Sean Beck
Ohio Wing
Group VI Commander
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Starting Cadets at School Squadron -costs to school district