Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2017, 02:34:08 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: SCRUM Master opening at NHQ
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Print
Author Topic: SCRUM Master opening at NHQ  (Read 3089 times)
Spaceman3750
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2017, 11:12:23 AM »

My vote would be a custom web app which decouples UI from backend. Build the data system on a RESTful/JSON (though technically with RESTful you're supposed to support XML and JSON) API, then sit a UI on top of the API. You can interchange the UI design, or access the data programmatically, with no change to the backend - it doesn't care, it's just an API.

What leads you to believe this isn't the current system's architecture?

Nothing.
"Anyone can hold the helm when the seas are calm ... leadership is about weathering the storm."

The moment any commander or staff member considers themselves a gatekeeper, instead of a facilitator, they have failed at their job.
I can't fix all of CAP's problems, but I can lead from the bottom by building my squadron as a center of excellence to serve as an example of what every unit can be.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: SCRUM Master opening at NHQ