Main Menu

Copies of SUI Replies

Started by West MI-CAP-Ret, March 10, 2017, 01:26:25 AM

West MI-CAP-Ret

To obtain my senior rating as an Administrative Officer, I need to prepare administration responses to Compliance Inspection (CI), Self Inspection (SI) or Subordinate Unit Inspection (SUI) questions.  Fortunately, our unit is going through a SUI this month!  It would be helpful if anyone had an example they could send me of how they responded.
I'm finding that the Administration Officer position can actually be a real asset to the unit, if they do their jobs.  Preparing for our upcoming SUI has shown me how I can be helpful. 
Thanks, Dave

[fixed type size]
MAJ DAVID J. D'ARCY, CAP (Ret) 8 Apr 2018 (1974-1982, 1988-2018)
A former member of:
West Michigan Group MI-703,
Hudsonville Cadet Sqdron MI-135 (name changed to Park Township, Al Johnson Cadet Sqdrn)
Lakeshore Cadet Sqdrn MI-119
Van Dyke Cadet Sqdrn, MI-117
Phoenix Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-065 (inactive)
Novi Sixgate Cadet Sqdrn (inactive), MI-068
Inkster Cherry Hill Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-283 (inactive)

Fubar

I totally failed this vision test.

PHall

Yeah, the tiny type totally destroyed any desire I had to help him.

Brad

Quote from: DemonOps on March 10, 2017, 01:26:25 AMTo obtain my senior rating as an Administrative Officer, I need to prepare administration responses to Compliance Inspection (CI), Self Inspection (SI) or Subordinate Unit Inspection (SUI) questions.  Fortunately, our unit is going through a SUI this month!  It would be helpful if anyone had an example they could send me of how they responded.

I'm finding that the Administration Officer position can actually be a real asset to the unit, if they do their jobs.  Preparing for our upcoming SUI has shown me how I can be helpful.

Thanks, Dave

Talk to your Wing IG first, as this possibly gets into issues of privileged documents. CAPR 123-3 section 9b:

Quoteb. Disclaimer. All inspections and reports, and associated correspondence containing discrepancy reporting, will include the following statement: "This is a PRIVILEGED DOCUMENT that cannot be released in whole or part to persons or agencies outside the Civil Air Patrol or USAF, nor can it be republished in whole or part in any publication not containing this statement, including the Civil Air Patrol magazines and general use pamphlets, without the express approval of the National Commander of the Civil Air Patrol and Commander of CAP-USAF. FOR OFFICIAL CAP USE ONLY"

Speaking only as an SUI Inspection Team Chief, not as an actual IG, but the responses could come under that document protection.
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Communications
Mid-Atlantic Region
K4RMN