Encampment promotion requirment question

Started by JG2019, March 08, 2017, 04:36:02 AM

JG2019

My squadron requires a hard copy of my curry results for proof of passing the test, where can I find it?

SarDragon

You, and they, should be able to access it in eServices.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Eclipse

Do they want proof of the test, or the Curry itself?

"That Others May Zoom"

JG2019

Eclipse

Who is "they"?

This is information readily available to your unit's leadership online.

You also ask in regards to encampment - encampments aren't interested in your test scores,
only that it has been completed, and again, that will be either online if properly entered,
or your Unit CC attesting to the Encampment CC your Curry is done before you can attend.

As long as we're here - did you take the test online or on paper?

"That Others May Zoom"

MSG Mac

The Unit Leadership has access to  report called "Cadet Tracking Report", it is automatically updated when you pass an online test. It also tracks AE, drill, Character Development, safety, and Active participation. CD, Safety, and the active participation need manual input. Upon filling all the blocks you are eligible for promotion to the next grade.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Brad

Why is your squadron asking for proof of something they would have administered to you to begin with? Did you transfer?
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Communications
Mid-Atlantic Region
K4RMN

TheSkyHornet

Your squadron cannot mandate proof of passing the online test, unless you took the paper test. In this case, the Testing Officer is required to have a record of this, and it needs to be entered on your paper record or into eServices.

If you took the online test, it is automatically entered in eServices. They can, however, maintain their own paper record for you as well and enter your testing dates/scores.

(Names removed)

Eclipse

I think there is more to the story, request, or the cadet misunderstood.

He hasn't been back since the 8th, but his unit is not small, and his CC is fairly experienced, so
I am dubious about what the actual request or directive was.

"That Others May Zoom"