Thank you for the 25th Annual ILWG Spring Encampment

Started by Robert Hartigan, May 04, 2016, 03:55:43 AM

Robert Hartigan

Recently, I was afforded the privilege of becoming part of a legacy with the opportunity as a Training Officer at the 25th Annual ILWG Spring Encampment. The senior members who staff this event year after year are the picture next to the definition of cadre. I am proud to say that I was welcomed as part of the team and put to work. If you have the time next year you should consider serving as a staff member. If your cadets need encampment credit there is no place better! Bravo Zulu to Brian, Bob, Jim and Dave and all the other tireless officers of the ILWG Spring Encampment. Thank you all for the opportunity. I had fun!
<><><>#996
GRW   #2717

Майор Хаткевич

And you sir look outstanding in your uniform! Heard good things from cadets about your TO duties.

Spaceman3750

Careful, you're just going to make Bob's ego even bigger. >:D

Eclipse

Thank you for the kind words and the teamwork.  We had some more "exciting", but not atypical challenges this year,
and it was great to see everyone stepping up and working together.

I can say without hesitation that we made a positive impact on a number of members, cadet and senior alike,
and at the end of the day, or a career, that's really all you can ask for.

"That Others May Zoom"

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

Awesome write up! As the CDC of the 3 fine cadets pictured on that first page, couldn't be prouder of having seen them develop from young, new cadets into the excellent cadet officers and (almost) adults.

Alaric