Main Menu

NCSA Delays 2016

Started by Buckle Up Buckaroo, December 12, 2015, 10:59:28 PM

Buckle Up Buckaroo

So Major General Curry gave me a CAP crystal ball back in 41' and I broke it out this afternoon to see if there were any new readings. I attached the prediction in the link for NCSA applicants this year. Hope this helps.  ::)

http://imgur.com/orbUCYA

thebeggerpie

Buckle Up Buckaroo

I know... I just hope they won't be like "Sorry, our National NCSA director resigned... so no NCSAs for summer 2016..." I seriously hope they have them up in the next week or so though because if they keep the original deadline on January 15th its going to be a really small time window to apply. I honestly wonder what's taking so long though? It's now 13 days from the original start date and nothing has happened on the site and I haven't seen any announcements from my wing or NHQ. Hope everything turns out okay...

Buckle Up Buckaroo

Wait hang on.... the site definitely changed in the last 6 hours or so. All the old stuff from 2015 is gone... but there is only 7 activities. Dang, I hope the rest come up soon.

dwb

NCSAs will happen. The new employee at NHQ managing them is working hard to get things launched. We had a lovely conversation late last week and I can assure you they will have the applications open as soon as they can.