Member Promotion Eligibility Report

Started by Simplex, September 19, 2015, 03:31:15 PM

Simplex

This report is no longer available under the Member Reports option on eServices. It was a pretty handy tool as you could see at a glance who was eligible for promotion in your respective squadron.

Any ideas as to what happened?

MSG Mac

Maybe they're fixing it. I've noticed that it was inconsistent in reporting which promotion system (old or new) that a person was listed under.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Simplex

It's back....now called the Senior Member Promotion Eligibility Report.

MacGruff

As Simplex mentioned, it was renamed and is still available. Unfortunately, it still have the same problems with the changes made last year to the promotion requirements. It shows a 2nd Lt. being eligible for promotion to 1st Lt. after 12 months, even though that individual became a 2nd Lt. after the new regs went into effect and therefore now requires 18 months.

The module in the Personnel area keeps track of these things correctly.

By the way, this is not the only report that was changed. I also noticed that the Professional Development Report is renamed - but still works the same as it did.

RogueLeader

Quote from: MacGruff on September 20, 2015, 03:40:20 PM
As Simplex mentioned, it was renamed and is still available. Unfortunately, it still have the same problems with the changes made last year to the promotion requirements. It shows a 2nd Lt. being eligible for promotion to 1st Lt. after 12 months, even though that individual became a 2nd Lt. after the new regs went into effect and therefore now requires 18 months.

The module in the Personnel area keeps track of these things correctly.

By the way, this is not the only report that was changed. I also noticed that the Professional Development Report is renamed - but still works the same as it did.

Funny,
Every time I look at it, it shows both the new requirements as well as those that meet the grandfathered  requirements.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340