Main Menu

Falls under Tall Tales

Started by NIN, February 04, 2014, 06:16:54 AM

NIN

Watching a movie tonight, they're at an airshow in Pittsburgh. In the background?

Made me realize that they should have fired the background coordinator and the continuity person.

And that last pic, he's probably not a CAP person.  But I liked the hat.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

LSThiker

Eclipse

Too heavy in a boonie memorialized forever.

Nice.

"No one will notice..."

"That Others May Zoom"

Pulsar

kind of nice to spot when they have the orange caps on...oops  :-X
C/LtCol Neutron Star
PAWG ENC 2013/ AMMA 2014/ NER W RCLS 2014-5 [Salutatorian] / NER Powered Flight Academy 2015

"A fiery strength inspires their lives, An essence that from heaven
derives,..." - Vergil, The Aeneid

(C) Copyright 2013: Readers who choose to hardcopy my comments are entitled to specific rights, namely: you may print them off and read them repeatedly until you have memorized them and then rattle them off as if you had thought them up yourself; However if asked, you must say they were signaled to you from a neutron star.

C/Awesomenesss

Panache

Quote from: Eclipse on February 04, 2014, 04:57:16 PM

Nice.

"No one will notice..."

Probably not CAP.  Didn't see a US Flag on his right sleeve.

LSThiker

Pulsar

Quote from: Panache on February 05, 2014, 04:57:08 AM
Quote from: Eclipse on February 04, 2014, 04:57:16 PM

Nice.

"No one will notice..."

Probably not CAP.  Didn't see a US Flag on his right sleeve.

If he was CAP, wouldn't he be over the weight standard?
C/LtCol Neutron Star
PAWG ENC 2013/ AMMA 2014/ NER W RCLS 2014-5 [Salutatorian] / NER Powered Flight Academy 2015

"A fiery strength inspires their lives, An essence that from heaven
derives,..." - Vergil, The Aeneid

(C) Copyright 2013: Readers who choose to hardcopy my comments are entitled to specific rights, namely: you may print them off and read them repeatedly until you have memorized them and then rattle them off as if you had thought them up yourself; However if asked, you must say they were signaled to you from a neutron star.

Eclipse

Not sure whichi vector to take here - was NIN actually watching this abomination, or did he happen upon this
slightly NSFW clip by accident?

Either way, I agree, the continuity guys should be back to doing coffee runs.

IMDB says this was shot at the 2008 "Wings Over Pittsburgh" airshow.
http://www.pittsburgh.afrc.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123097269

Discussed here in relation to PAWG being on a wing-wide stand-down: http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=5018.0

This guy is likely neither CAP nor USAF, note the improper sleeve roll and civilian shoes.

"That Others May Zoom"

NIN

Quote from: Eclipse on February 05, 2014, 05:39:38 PM
Not sure whichi vector to take here - was NIN actually watching this abomination, or did he happen upon this slightly NSFW clip by accident?

Heaven forbid I admit this,  I was actually watching this movie.  Its a funny film.  Plus, you know, its got Alice Eve in it, and she's not too terribly hard on the eyes.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Panache

Quote from: Eclipse on February 05, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

Darn it, Eclipse!  You had me clicking on this picture for a minute wondering why Youtube wasn't working for me!   :o

LSThiker

Quote from: NIN on February 05, 2014, 06:16:28 PM
Plus, you know, its got Alice Eve in it, and she's not too terribly hard on the eyes.

Especially in one particular scene in the movie, which relates to the pictures you posted  :angel: