Mission in PAWG???

Started by PAWG_Ranger, March 28, 2007, 09:06:10 PM

PAWG_Ranger

Anyone by chance hear something about a mission going on in PAWG?

Looking for some info here...

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: PAWG_Ranger on March 28, 2007, 09:06:10 PM
Anyone by chance hear something about a mission going on in PAWG?

Looking for some info here...

Have you checked wing/group email-list traffic or listened for mission-related traffic on the radio? Those may be more productive options than this forum.
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

Eclipse

We all should aware and proficient with WMIRS and all missions are supposed to be in there...

"That Others May Zoom"

JC004

Only missions I see in WMIRS are training, sorry.  Although sometimes word over the forums is more efficient than the constantly-broken wing listservs.  I usually throw an alert on the web site for a big mission activation.

DNall

Quote from: Eclipse on March 28, 2007, 10:08:50 PM
We all should aware and proficient with WMIRS and all missions are supposed to be in there...
Supposedly being the key word there, depending on the IC, it may or may not be until after the fact.

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: DNall on March 28, 2007, 11:29:45 PM
Quote from: Eclipse on March 28, 2007, 10:08:50 PM
Supposedly being the key word there, depending on the IC, it may or may not be until after the fact.

... which is why I didn't suggest WMIRS as an info source.
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

Tubacap

I would say that all active and recently closed missions will be catalogued in WMIRS due to how PAWG uses it for reimbursements and the like.  One may or may not see all the missions due to permissions/familiarity with the system as it takes a little bit to get used to.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Eclipse

The national status map is gone, I could see ILWG but not any others.

By new regs, any and all mission activity needs to be in there, though I know not everyone is doing it yet.

"That Others May Zoom"