Main Menu

trips

Started by smilindrew, May 13, 2013, 09:26:34 PM

smilindrew

Im thinking about taking my squadron down to Washington dc in the spring of 2014 and looking for some answers to questions like can anyone guide me on some tours while down there, perhaps another squadron? Can I get billeting on a base and chow on a base? any information would be helpful thankyou very much

Private Investigator

Look up the local Squadron's phone number and give them a call.

Welcome aboard the CT

spacecommand

Quote from: smilindrew on May 13, 2013, 09:26:34 PM
Im thinking about taking my squadron down to Washington dc in the spring of 2014 and looking for some answers to questions like can anyone guide me on some tours while down there, perhaps another squadron? Can I get billeting on a base and chow on a base? any information would be helpful thankyou very much

You should try contacting NatCap Wing:

"All CAP units visiting the Washington, D.C., metro area should inform NatCap Wing headquarters prior to their visit by sending an e-mail to info@natcapwg.cap.gov or calling (202) 767-4405 / DSN: 297-4405.  Please include the name and contact number of the OIC, dates of visit, where staying and how many in group"

Eclipse

Make sure you spend some time brushing up on CPT / Hazing rules, and make sure to discuss this with your wing's CP & Legal staff.

"That Others May Zoom"