March 07 National Board Meeting Live Web Stream

Started by MIKE, March 02, 2007, 03:29:48 PM

arajca

Quote from: Chris Jacobs on March 02, 2007, 06:59:25 PM
does any one else just have a blue screen with the national board written on it.
Yep.

A.Member

Quote from: arajca on March 02, 2007, 07:01:59 PM
The did change it.
Quote from: Interim Change Letter dated 20 Nov 2006Para 4:
4. The new Corporate Uniform has been well received and more and more members
are wearing these combinations. The recent NEC clarified the policy concerning
customs and courtesies when wearing this uniform. Members wearing the Corporate
Service Coat or the white aviator shirt and blue pants/skirt combination should observe
the same customs and courtesies as members wearing the Air Force-style uniform.

Members will stand at attention for the National Anthem and the presentation of the
colors and will salute superior officers as necessary. Additionally, the NEC also
clarified that the Air Force inverted V tie-tab will be the authorized tie worn by female
members with these combinations instead of the originally approved CAP floppy bow.
Looks like I obviously need a refresher as well.  I've never seen that letter (perhaps, in part, because I'm obviously in partial denial over the silly TPU anyway ;) )

However, there were still a couple of awardees that obviously had no idea what to do, regardless of uniform.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

A.Member

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

desert rat

Man, this is boring.  A lecture on paralimentar procedures at the pase of a snail.

DNall

Holy Crap, TP just said 13 items (whole agenda) to be done in 2.5 hours. Quick pro/cons... already started. This should be interesting.

RayHayden

Pineda wins his exam amendment defeat - good job Tony

DNall

Okay item 5... AFIADL testing, applies to PME only (SOS, ACSC, AWC; not stuff like safety, instructor, etc).... and it fails. Expect we'll see new rules on TCO soon though.

6... school enrichment program plan 2007-12 approval. That passed

7... possible additional terms for Wg/CCs. Oplan requesting sectret ballot & pointing out same kind of thing got shot down last time, asked for non-member to address on the issue & was shot down right away. SER talking in favor... supposedly they can't find one person to be Wg CC in some state. Broke for discussion, & audio cut, I don't know if that passed or not.

NOTE: SDIS slides inbound from ALWG, will pause to review those when they come in.

A.Member

Quote from: DNall on March 02, 2007, 07:40:09 PM
Okay item 5... AFIADL testing, applies to PME only (SOS, ACSC, AWC; not stuff like safety, instructor, etc).... and it fails.
That vote kind of surprised me.  It made sense to pass it.

RayHayden

Levitch is DYING to be able to extend Wing and Region Commander terms!

RayHayden

The next step is the lifetime National CC role - just watch... but it will happen off the books!

A.Member

Quote from: FlyGuy1986 on March 02, 2007, 07:45:35 PM
Levitch is DYING to be able to extend Wing and Region Commander terms!
I hope this goes down with another defeat...we'll find out shortly...

RayHayden

SECRET Ballot means ballot stuffing... it is a day one trick... I see that Levitch and the guy that asked for the secret ballot are firmly in TP's camp!

RayHayden

RayHayden

This IG thing is going to get shot down too!

I TOLD YOU SO

DNall

A.Member

What exactly is Item #6 (School Enrichment) anyway?  

Side note, good thing we added a DDR track (#4)!  ::)

What was the outcome of the Commander Terms - I lost audio.  Did they report or are the secret votes announced later?

RayHayden

Wait for it - wait for it....

Here comes the legal guy....

This one goes down hard!

MIKE

Ray (FlyGuy1986), Knock it off... First warning.
Mike Johnston

DNall

DDR is an extra duty coordination position, I don't know that a spoecialty track is really useful.

School enrichment is the five year stategic plan for the middle school program.

Considering IG item now. (complaint notification to person charged).