Main Menu

Underwear?

Started by KirkF22, August 29, 2012, 10:12:29 PM

Pylon

Quote from: Devil Doc on September 01, 2012, 03:43:21 AM
I diont know if it is wierd, but i wear, Boxers, the shorts/silkies, the the BDU pants. Under everything i wear shorts/silkies and boxers. Its an military thing, i think.

Am I reading this right, Doc —You're wearing boxers underneath silkies?  If so, where do you find the room?!  Silkies are like painted on everybody as it is. Heh.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Devil Doc

Yes, my silkies are extra Big, I didnt say it was the most confortable thing in the world, lol.
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

ZombieButter

This thread has gotten funny quickly. I tried wearing UA under uniform, but got uncomfortable. Like sitting on a cheese grater or something (or velcro)?  I wondered the same thing when I joined awhile back.    :clap:

umpirecali

Am I the only boxer-brief man out here? I never thought of wearing compression shorts under the uniform but I do wear them when umpiring baseball.
Capt Chris Cali, CAP
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander for Cadets

Garibaldi

Quote from: umpirecali on September 06, 2012, 05:17:20 AM
Am I the only boxer-brief man out here? I never thought of wearing compression shorts under the uniform but I do wear them when umpiring baseball.

boxer briefs here. although i did have an ill-fated experience with boxers while in basic. the left "leg" rode up into an very very uncomfortable place and i could not fix the situation for several hours. once i did, it felt like heaven until it rode up again. i went back to jockeys.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Cool Mace

In my opinion, it's the best way to go. Gives enough support, and freedom to keep comfortable no matter what you wear.

At encampment I use the Equipo brand. It's like under armory, but not as tight.
CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

RogueLeader

Nope. I wear them standard.  If I have a serious ruck on the agenda, (haven't for a while) I'll wear spandex compression shorts underneath.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

umpirecali

For those who only know Under armour for compression shorts, I have had good luck with McDavid and Shock doctor too. I only know where to get them online, never see them in store.
Capt Chris Cali, CAP
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander for Cadets

Extremepredjudice

I wear Starter Dri-star....
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

NIN

Quote from: ol'fido on September 01, 2012, 12:46:25 AM
"I want the digital underwear" >:D

FTW.  "The ones with the digitals."
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

LGM30GMCC

"Can I get some nametapes? I need them for my [underwear]"