Leadership Officer SDA

Started by skyhawk1, August 20, 2012, 05:06:38 PM

skyhawk1

Okay, so I'm working on Achievement 12 SDA. Stuck on the very first part. What is the OPR abbreviation that corresponds to Leadership Officer? Is there one, or am I just supposed to go through the list and see what I think applies?

arajca

Review CAPR 20-1, Senior staff.

a2capt

Just checking, too, did you look at CAPP 52-14?
Funny, your nickname .. and a question I just dealt with last last night with a cadet made me think they came on here and asked instead.. :)

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

a2capt

..and it's a different SDA anyway, but still ;)

Equinox

I've checked the listed documents and haven't been able to find it.

The closest thing I've found is MLO, Moral Leadership Officer.
Signature edited.  Violation of Membership Code of Conduct.

coudano

The leadership officer works for the deputy commander for cadets (in a composite squadron)
the OPR is /CP (cadet programs)

Equinox

Signature edited.  Violation of Membership Code of Conduct.

Storm Chaser

While not listed on CAPR 10-1, which only address major functional office symbols (i.e. CP for Cadet Programs), many units use CPL to identified the Leadership Officer's office symbol.

cpuckett

I'm working on the same SDA. In my opinion, the worst part is the suspense question. I really don't understand what deadlines a leadership officer has to meet. My squadron doesn't have an experienced (or functioning...) senior staff, otherwise I would ask our non-existent leadership officer.

NC Hokie

Quote from: cpuckett on August 13, 2013, 01:50:46 AM
I'm working on the same SDA. In my opinion, the worst part is the suspense question. I really don't understand what deadlines a leadership officer has to meet.

If there aren't any deadlines, then some form of "None," is a viable answer to the question.  Look at the sample SDA in CAPP 52-14 for an example.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

cpuckett

Thanks! That makes this so much easier. Hahah