NESA Transportation for you or your gear or both

Started by sarflyer, July 02, 2012, 01:35:11 PM

sarflyer

Good morning CAPTalk!

Every year I drive out to NESA from CT.  Starting last year I bought a new trailer for hauling gear and took the gear for 20 people saving them a ton of money is shipping.  I am happy to do this again this year but getting the word out is difficult.

This message is for all 2012 NESA attendees coming from the New England states, NY and OH.  We meet at a location near Springfield Mass and then drive out I-90 the length of NY, into OH where we turn south to Columbus, then west to Indianapolis then to Camp Atterbury.

If you live along this route and are will to meet us along the way I can transport your gear to and from NESA for a small fee of $20 both ways.  This is to offset the cost of gas towing the trailer.  I already have 1 other senior and four cadets in the vehicle and don't think we can add anymore to that but I am open to discussing it.

If you ship your gear to NESA the cost is at least four times that and you certainly don't want to take it on the plane with you.

So if you are going or know someone who's going to NESA please spread the word, especially from New England.   Myself and the other five people are going for the entire two weeks leaving Jul 20th and returning Aug 5th. 

Please contact me at my email as I do not check CAPTalk very often.

Sincerely,
Lt. Col. Paul F. Rowen, CAP
MAWG Director of Information Technology
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov