GTM3 Trainee Status?

Started by ThatOneGuy, October 15, 2011, 06:49:04 AM

ThatOneGuy

All,

I'm sure that this question has been asked before, and I trolled the forms looking for it but could not find a definite answer, I will ask a fairly simple question (sorry I am a noob with the ES thing)

I went to NESA this last summer and did Basic, passed and got GTM3 qualified. Now on Eservices, I have a star indicating trainee status by GTM3. What exactly does it mean? Does it mean that you are still training for GTM3 and cannot go on missions and such?

If it has not been approved by my Squadron Commander and that is the reason it is still trainee, how would I go about getting that all signed off and qualified?

Sorry for the retarded questions guys.

Thanks!

Spaceman3750

You didn't do IS100 and 700. You can complete them online at http://training.fema.gov.

Once you upload your certificates to the IS100 and 700 quals, as well as enter your completion date and press "submit", and have them validated, your GTM3 will go into the approval queue.

ThatOneGuy

Thank you sir for your quick response. I will now go and take the courses online  :)

How would I go about submitting the IS100 and 700 certificates? I see a bar with them listed on my SQTR, but I cannot touch them. When I get the certificate, will the computer "know" I completed it? I am not very tech. savvy as you can see.  :(

Thanks again

RC007

You can upload them through your SQTR and click on View/Upload Documents.

ThatOneGuy

Thanks! I will go try that now  ;D

ThatOneGuy

Ok I found my IS100 and 700 certificates and uploaded them. I only have a date for them, and they show green. When I look over mt GTM3 requirements, everything is checked off and in green, however when I click submit, it still says that I have not completed everything.  >:( Am I doing something wrong?  :-\

ßτε

Try this:

Re-enter one of the tasks, and then submit. It should then go up for approval.

ThatOneGuy

For the IS100 and IS700, do they need approval by someone other than myself? Other than those are the only tasks that someone has not been approved by someone besides me, I have no idea why it is not working.

ßτε

IS 100 and IS 700 show active.

Have you tried the suggestion I gave in my previous post. I have noticed in the past that if the last task completed is an IS or ICS task, the achievement doesn't get submitted for approval. If you re-enter one of the other tasks and then submit, it should work.

ThatOneGuy

That is an excellent idea. I tried it, and now it says PENDING UNIT APPROVAL in yellow. So then that goes to my Squadron Commander for approval and then up the chain of command from there I presume?

Thank you all SO much for the help with this  :)