2010 New Jersey Wing Region Cadet Leadership School

Started by dm1628, June 08, 2010, 01:03:00 AM

dm1628

Ladies and Gentlemen,

HOT OFF THE PRESS...HOT OFF THE PRESS...HOT OFF THE PRESS...

In years past a Non Commissioned Officers Academy (NCOA) was held in conjunction with New Jersey Wing basic encampments. The NCOA focused on higher-level leadership skills for cadets that had previously attended an encampment. For this year, the NCOA curriculum has undergone significant changes resulting in an accredited Region Cadet Leadership School (RCLS)!

What does this mean to you? If you are between the ranks of C/MSgt and C/Major, you can punch your ticket for the Eaker Award right here at Joint Base McGuire-Dix Lakehurst and hone your skills as a leader in Civil Air Patrol and life!

I know I have your interest now. Check out our web page at http://encampment.njwg.cap.gov/RCLS.html.

Keep in mind that the New Jersey Wing RCLS is not limited to NJW cadets. The school will be offered to cadets throughout the region and nation.

Register today! Don't delay as only a limited number of applications are being accepted!

You will not be disappointed in this program. It will offer you tools necessary to advance and excel in our program and whatever you chose to do next! I hope to see you 7 through 14 August!

Any questions can be directed to the NJW RCLS staff by emailing encampment.staff@njwg.cap.gov.

For the commander,

David Maver, Capt, CAP
Commandant of Cadets
2010 New Jersey Wing Basic Encampment and RCLS

david.maver@njwg.cap.gov

DakRadz

Sir,
You may want to edit the link, as the period at the end throws off the entire link, saying page not found.