How do you know if fingerprints are cleared?

Started by xray328, July 27, 2015, 06:49:11 PM

xray328

I got my ID card in the mail today, I'm assuming that means my fingerprints are cleared and I'm good to go?

Chappie

I would say that it would be a safe assumption to say that you have been cleared and are "good to go"....but if a black van suddenly appears with some back-up, then.... :)
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

JeffDG

In "Member Search", look along the top.  "LSCode: A" is the magic phrase that the check has come back clean.

xray328

xray328

MacGruff

CLick on Member Search in e-services. Then click on your name. Then click on the getting the report link (I cannot remember the exact name) when you get to the report format with all you data in one looooooooooonnnnnnnng page, look at the very top. You should see your name, CAPID and the LSCode thingy.

Tim Medeiros

If there is no LS Code in the locations mentioned above, you haven't been cleared yet and your membership card is technically "temporary".
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

MSG Mac

The card is usually received in 2-3 weeks after mailing, but the fingerprints normally take a little longer. If there is a problem NHQ will send you a letter asking for either another set of prints or an explanation of a violation. If there is a record found it will be sooner rather than later.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

xray328

Not worried, just wanting to be "official" [emoji5]️

Squadron commander was able to see it, still in pending status.