Main Menu

Promotion Certificates

Started by Barsidious Black, May 29, 2015, 08:22:06 PM

Barsidious Black

Is it possible to print off a promotion certificate at your house? I just got my billy mitchell and I need the Certificate today and I can't wait for one to arrive.

PHall

Why exactly do you need it today? ???

Barsidious Black

For Army promotion before I ship to basic on monday.

GroundHawg

Maybe your personnel officer can make you a 2A for your Mitchell award?

JC004

You could just use your signed achievement paperwork, if they'd be OK with that.

If I had a more recent Mitchell certificate with the current signatures, I could likely generate a duplicate for you.  I converted my certificates to clean 8.5x11 copies so they could go in my file.  It'd be easy enough to change out the information if I had a certificate photo in hi-res.  I did that once for some certificate duplicates that a friend needed quickly.

You could also call NHQ and see if they could send you something electronically.  I understand this situation.  I've had to deal with it a couple times.  I'm sure NHQ would understand too.

NC Hokie

Go to eServices, hover over Administration, then click Member Search.  Find your name, then click View.  The top of the next page has a link called Member Search Report - click on it and then print the next page that loads.  It's not elegant, but it's probably the best you're going to get by Monday.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

lordmonar

Also while there on E-services you can print out your whole membership file which should show your Mitchell date.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP