Is SMWOG still around or has it been canned?

Started by aviator9417, January 19, 2014, 01:57:21 AM

fokkerfrenzy

Ah, my fault.  I came back later and posted to a question I'd seen, and didn't see that someone had answered it how I intended to.

Johnny Yuma

Being a SMWOG isn't necessarily a bad thing. there were times I was ready to give my gold oaks away when I was on wing staff, especially when dealing with field grade unit CC's with 500 years TIG who had built little fiefdoms within their unit.

"No sir, this major can't tell you what to do, but the same guy as Wing LG CAN have your unit frozen until you complete your inventory!"

I'd rather be known as the "go-to" guy in my staff position than for the little piece of metal on my collar. It's probably why I've ben at Level 3 for 10 years and a major for 7.
"And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-"

" Skip a bit, brother."

"And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. "Three" shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. "Four" shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, execpting that thou then goest on to three. Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuffit. Amen."

Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven: