Registration & Payment confusion

Started by inactive123, June 09, 2014, 03:20:52 AM

inactive123

Hello,
I found out that the HMRS application is being extended, so I applied today. I am also accepted, and confirmed/payed for another NCSA that I will be attending in upcoming days. After applying today to HMRS, when I visited activity status, I noticed that both activities were displayed as "Awaiting Unit Approval".  This is because when applying I could not take the other NCSA of the preference list, so I had to submit both activities on the preference list. Will this affect my attendance at the NCSA I already accepted to?
Thanks.
C/MSgt

lordmonar

Quote from: Cadetcookies on June 09, 2014, 03:20:52 AM
Hello,
I found out that the HMRS application is being extended, so I applied today. I am also accepted, and confirmed/payed for another NCSA that I will be attending in upcoming days. After applying today to HMRS, when I visited activity status, I noticed that both activities were displayed as "Awaiting Unit Approval".  This is because when applying I could not take the other NCSA of the preference list, so I had to submit both activities on the preference list. Will this affect my attendance at the NCSA I already accepted to?
Thanks.
No.
HNRS is NOT a normal NCSA slotting for it is done totally at the HMRS and does not go through the NCSA committee.

So...you are good.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

a2capt

Unit? .. that's your CC.

Extended, eh? They must have openings. ;)

Eclipse

It seems like everybody is extending deadlines for everything, and staff are short all over, yet...

"That Others May Zoom"

Offutteer

Ticket prices have gone through the roof.  They are unreal right now, which could be a part of the problem of them having to extend deadlines.

As for the "pending application status", the FAQs has the answer.