Need Help with adding a picture to my profile

Started by West MI-CAP-Ret, May 06, 2023, 06:01:57 PM

West MI-CAP-Ret

I know CAP Talk doesn't suffer fools much, and lord knows I'm a fool. I know I've seen postings on how to add pictures to our member's profiles, but I can't find that instruction. It would be great if someone could create a 'how-to' discussion page that would have this information.  The website I'm using to host my pictures is Photobucket.

Thanks,

Dave
MAJ DAVID J. D'ARCY, CAP (Ret) 8 Apr 2018 (1974-1982, 1988-2018)
A former member of:
West Michigan Group MI-703,
Hudsonville Cadet Sqdron MI-135 (name changed to Park Township, Al Johnson Cadet Sqdrn)
Lakeshore Cadet Sqdrn MI-119
Van Dyke Cadet Sqdrn, MI-117
Phoenix Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-065 (inactive)
Novi Sixgate Cadet Sqdrn (inactive), MI-068
Inkster Cherry Hill Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-283 (inactive)

etodd

On a computer, top left of screen, click your name, then click Profile Details. Its there. The same place where you added your resume for the footer tag.
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

West MI-CAP-Ret

Quote from: etodd on May 06, 2023, 08:58:46 PMOn a computer, top left of screen, click your name, then click Profile Details. Its there. The same place where you added your resume for the footer tag.
Stupid me. I was incorrect. I've already added my profile picture of myself. I wanted to add a photo of my awards which I created using Photoshop and added the created picture to Photobucket. I needed/wanted to add the picture to my signature block. Sorry.
MAJ DAVID J. D'ARCY, CAP (Ret) 8 Apr 2018 (1974-1982, 1988-2018)
A former member of:
West Michigan Group MI-703,
Hudsonville Cadet Sqdron MI-135 (name changed to Park Township, Al Johnson Cadet Sqdrn)
Lakeshore Cadet Sqdrn MI-119
Van Dyke Cadet Sqdrn, MI-117
Phoenix Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-065 (inactive)
Novi Sixgate Cadet Sqdrn (inactive), MI-068
Inkster Cherry Hill Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-283 (inactive)