Civil Air Patrol Drill Team / 1968 Puerto Rican Day Parade

Started by usafcap1, November 16, 2012, 09:46:20 AM

usafcap1

I was just on YouTube and came a crossed this Civil Air Patrol Drill Team thought I should share.

Civil Air Patrol Drill Team
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.

Johnny Yuma

"And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-"

" Skip a bit, brother."

"And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. "Three" shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. "Four" shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, execpting that thou then goest on to three. Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuffit. Amen."

Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:

Grumpy

Quote from: usafcap1 on November 16, 2012, 09:46:20 AM
I was just on YouTube and came a crossed this Civil Air Patrol Drill Team thought I should share.

I remember doing those Queen Ann salutes and the different moves.  I understand they're not done any more.   :(

SarDragon

Quote from: Grumpy on November 16, 2012, 05:44:44 PM
Quote from: usafcap1 on November 16, 2012, 09:46:20 AM

I remember doing those Queen Ann salutes and the different moves.  I understand they're not done any more.   :(

How do you go a Queen Anne salute without a rifle?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Grumpy