Main Menu

CAP and UFO's?????

Started by James Shaw, April 23, 2011, 10:52:50 PM

Extremepredjudice

Ok so we have this secret building that no one can go into, who cleans it, who maintains it, and who moves these large (I am assuming some items are pretty big) items into it?

Maybe find those people and asking them.
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

SarDragon

Quote from: Extremepredjudice on March 13, 2012, 02:57:40 AM
Ok so we have this secret building that no one can go into, who cleans it, who maintains it, and who moves these large (I am assuming some items are pretty big) items into it?

Maybe you ought to look up security clearance, and see what all having one entails. Asking these people questions isn't as simple as you're making it.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Extremepredjudice

Quote from: SarDragon on March 13, 2012, 03:36:44 AM

Maybe you ought to look up security clearance, and see what all having one entails. Asking these people questions isn't as simple as you're making it.
Cause we all know people with security clearances don't EVER EVER talk.

I was thinking a different angle.
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

saleet

For those of you who do not know about CAP's actual tasking to report UFO's.  CAPR 50-4 dated 13 NOV 1959 Civil Air Patrol Reporting of Unidentified Flying Objects and Sea Going Vessels.  CAP was to report all observations of UFO's.

This was during the height of the 1950's UFO sightings. 

Cindi

UFO's and the Presidents:

UFO's And Presidents

Presidential candidate Barry Goldwater, Curtis LeMay and UFOs:

Barry Goldwater on Curtis Lemay and UFOs

Struts

Another mission of CAP that you would never know about...

James Shaw

As someone who had a TS / SCI clearance this is not a task you would want to endeavor. These folks are required to report anytime someone asks them a question about the work they do. This could get alot of folks in trouble. Including the person asking the questions. The security personnel, even the housekeeping folks are required to have a security clearance. If you want to find out more just pick up many of the thousands of books that make alot of assumptions.

The government will test you on this as well.

Have fun with the research and dig.....
Jim Shaw
USN: 1987-1992
GANG: 1996-1998
CAP:2000 - Current
USCGA:2018 - Current
SGAUS: 2017 - Current