Main Menu

Encampment

Started by C/Cool, October 04, 2013, 05:35:15 PM

Pulsar

Quote from: C/CMSgt Collins on October 10, 2013, 10:24:45 AM
Quote from: JerseyCadet on October 05, 2013, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: usafaux2004 on October 05, 2013, 08:09:01 PM
Quote from: Pulsar on October 05, 2013, 06:27:19 PM
PAWG encampment. The staff are thoroughly trained. PAWG has one of the best encampments in the nation and certainly in north east region.
(I know, I'm biased.  ::) )

Based on what info?

Their staff often holds the same or similar positions in consecutive years. So there's at least continuity there...
Not True, obviously every staff member cannot have a new position, but the most qualified among the flight commanders usually become either the Leadership School Group Commander, the Encampment Group Commander Squadron commander, or executive officer. Yes many flight commanders hold their position for more than one year, but with there being 10 flight commanders, and a limited number of positions available above that, it is necessary that some individuals do not advance in rank. Despite this "drawback" I would say that yes, PA wing does have one of the best encampments in the country, and most definitely I the NER. My "data" is that I have discussed this thoroughly with out of state cadets and my conclusion is that I received higher quality training at encampment. Our leadership schools are also excellent. To the best of my knowledge there is not a school like LDC anywhere else, and the staff at LDC is some of the best I have ever had.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I have talked to cadets all over the east coast.
C/LtCol Neutron Star
PAWG ENC 2013/ AMMA 2014/ NER W RCLS 2014-5 [Salutatorian] / NER Powered Flight Academy 2015

"A fiery strength inspires their lives, An essence that from heaven
derives,..." - Vergil, The Aeneid

(C) Copyright 2013: Readers who choose to hardcopy my comments are entitled to specific rights, namely: you may print them off and read them repeatedly until you have memorized them and then rattle them off as if you had thought them up yourself; However if asked, you must say they were signaled to you from a neutron star.