Main Menu

Interesting.....

Started by Major Lord, June 15, 2007, 08:22:03 PM

Major Lord

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/defiance_tyranny/

Impeach Pineda group popped up this morning. The black vans have received flight releases!

Capt. Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

RogueLeader

Looks like the 2B press is about to roll.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

DrDave

Love how "Semper Vigilens" is misspelled.  Always adds credibility to web sites.

Dr. Dave
Lt. Col. (Dr.) David A. Miller
Director of Public Affairs
Missouri Wing
NCR-MO-098

"You'll feel a slight pressure ..."

RogueLeader

Does this look like the work of Mr. Hayden?  Might just be me. ;)
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RiverAux

He is industrious, I'll give him that. 

Pylon

Hmm... what other stellar groups we know use Yahoo!?   ::)

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Major Carrales

Tyranny?   That is meshuggah!!!  Come on people, CAP is a volunteer organization...what you put in is what you get out.  

Using terms like "Tyranny" in an organization where no one has to stay is worthless rhetoric and is almost insulting to those that have lived under tyranny.

This is the crap of which I speak.  I'm no "tool" of the Major General nor his "stooge," I call for reasoned discussion.  If some have proof and evidence of true wrong doing, play it and I will be there to lead the charge...however, chants of "
Tyranny" and postings of the removal procedures from anonymous persons does not constitute "evidence."

"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

RogueLeader

Quote from: Major Carrales on June 15, 2007, 09:22:23 PM
Tyranny?   That is meshuggah!!!  Come on people, CAP is a volunteer organization...what you put in is what you get out. 

Using terms like "Tyranny" in an organization where no one has to stay is worthless rhetoric and is almost insulting to those that have lived under tyranny.

This is the crap of which I speak.  I'm no "tool" of the Major General nor his "stooge," I call for reasoned discussion.  If some have proof and evidence of true wrong doing, play it and I will be there to lead the charge...however, chants of "
Tyranny" and postings of the removal procedures from anonymous persons does not constitute "evidence."

That's why we believe that this is the work of probably Mr. Hayden.  Even if it is not, we are mocking the person who created it.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Major Lord

Quote from: DrDave on June 15, 2007, 09:02:46 PM
Love how "Semper Vigilens" is misspelled.  Always adds credibility to web sites.

Dr. Dave

Semper Vigiles means "always a watchman" The CAP Motto is Semper Vigilans. Not sure what "Semper Vigilens" is. Our suspect must be a catholic school dropout!

Capt. Lord

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Ricochet13

I did happen to notice there's only one member of that yahoo "group".

IceNine

I love how people like to start an uprising, and proclaim tyranny

Anonymously!

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"  You may just call his bluff
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

BillB

I agree 100% the tyranny must end. Down with King George III.
Oh wait, we already did that.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

mikeylikey

Through my awesoem investigational abilities I have concluded it is in fact HAYDEN!  Here is teh proof!

Item 4 of thee "ways to get rid of TP"............
4) Support terminated members in civil lawsuits financially

I suspect Mr Hayden to be the type of person to bring suit against CAP and TP.  If not him......this is th true motivation for the site!   
What's up monkeys?

Major Lord

Quote from: BillB on June 15, 2007, 10:03:38 PM

You have two GRW awards?

Capt. Lord

IceNine

Quote from: CaptLord on June 15, 2007, 10:26:06 PM
Quote from: BillB on June 15, 2007, 10:03:38 PM

You have two GRW awards?

Capt. Lord

---OT---

Yeah always wondered never asked, what is the deal with that?

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

BillB

One GRW was under an older program where the National Commanders Citation was the highest award (Level 5) and got GRW 19. Then the program changed and I retook the training requirements for the new GRW, number 127.  National tells me that I am one of only five that can wear both the National Commanders Citation ribbons and the GRW. According to the reg, once the National Commanders Citation ws earned the GRW had to be removed. But haven earned it under two different programs, both are authorized.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

lordmonar

Quote from: BillB on June 15, 2007, 10:54:38 PM
One GRW was under an older program where the National Commanders Citation was the highest award (Level 5) and got GRW 19. Then the program changed and I retook the training requirements for the new GRW, number 127.  National tells me that I am one of only five that can wear both the National Commanders Citation ribbons and the GRW. According to the reg, once the National Commanders Citation ws earned the GRW had to be removed. But haven earned it under two different programs, both are authorized.

At least I PM'ed you...instead of calling you out! ;D
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

IceNine

well regardless way to take advantage of the loopholes, and I commend you on having the patience to complete both sets of requirements

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4