New Air Force PME Testing Policy for CAP Personnel

Started by Eagle400, June 07, 2007, 04:54:56 AM

RogueLeader

WYWG DP

GRW 3340

lordmonar

Quote from: RogueLeader on June 10, 2007, 01:09:40 AM
I do believe he was making easy fun of NOTF. 8)

NO!!! I would NEVER poke fun a such a bastion to journalistic freedoms and values!  Bite your tongue!
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

RogueLeader

Quote from: lordmonar on June 10, 2007, 01:15:56 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on June 10, 2007, 01:09:40 AM
I do believe he was making easy fun of NOTF. 8)

NO!!! I would NEVER poke fun a such a bastion to journalistic freedoms and values!  Bite your tongue!
Never ??? Riiiggghhhhtttttt... Whatever you say.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

afgeo4

Quote from: arajca on June 08, 2007, 12:50:13 AM
Quote from: afgeo4 on June 07, 2007, 08:06:47 PM
P.S. Most or all MEPS stations are test control facilities because they administer the ASVAB. There should be a MEPS station within just about everyone's reach.
Define "reach".

two hours, five hours, ten hours?
Don't know... hopefully within just a couple of hours. I don't see how recruiters can sustain driving potential recruits 5 hours each way very often to get tested. Why don't you find the nearest armed forces recruiter (any branch) and ask him/her. I'm sure they'll know exactly where you can do this. In fact, don't even go there... just call them.
GEORGE LURYE

mikeylikey

^^  Years ago I took an Army Distance ED test at a local College Library.  I am wondering if you can still do this?  The library was actaully listed as an "Alternate Test Control Site".  Does the AF provide a link to Testing sites?? 
What's up monkeys?

Hawk200

Quote from: mikeylikey on June 12, 2007, 09:07:19 PM
^^  Years ago I took an Army Distance ED test at a local College Library.  I am wondering if you can still do this?  The library was actaully listed as an "Alternate Test Control Site".  Does the AF provide a link to Testing sites?? 

The eduation centers (the military side) on most Air Force bases handle the EOC tests for AFIADL. The CAP Officer course is AFIADL, so you could probably take the test at one of those. You would just need to know their shredout code, which they could give you if you called them.

SAR-EMT1

That opens a new question: will the AF need to order our courses and / or tests from now on?
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

DeputyDog

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on June 14, 2007, 06:02:07 AM
That opens a new question: will the AF need to order our courses and / or tests from now on?

No.

James Shaw

I have taken 4 of the 5 tests for SOS. I wonder since this rule change has occured if they will make me drive to Robbins AFB to take the last part of the test? I finished #4 3 weeks ago and havent received anything back yet. I am ready to be done witrh it.
Jim Shaw
USN: 1987-1992
GANG: 1996-1998
CAP:2000 - SER-SO
USCGA:2019 - BC-TDI/National Safety Team
SGAUS: 2017 - MEMS Academy State Director (Iowa)

afgeo4

Last time I checked, AFIADL had a list of test facilities on its website. You put in either your state or your zip and it gives you a whole list of what's "near" you. That's available at online registration for exams too. You just input the code of the test site you've chosen (either a military base or your CAP wing hq) and they send it there.
GEORGE LURYE