Where can I check my duty assignments?

Started by LTC_Gadget, May 23, 2007, 06:22:16 PM

LTC_Gadget

OK, I *did* try to look all over e-services, and I went to the Knowledgebase and did several searches on several different terms, and paged through several pages of possible answers, none of which were it.

Would someone please let me know where I go to see what my current duty assignment(s) are?

What brought this about was that I'm trying to get admittance to the CAP-IT site, and you have to show them that you're an assigned IT person to get admittance.  They said they needed a 'snapshot' of my duty assignments.  And I can't seem to see them.  Soooo, a little help for the apparently visually-impaired guy would be appreciated.

Thanx, y'all!

V/R,
John Boyd, LtCol, CAP
Mitchell and Earhart unnumbered, yada, yada
The older I get, the more I learn.  The more I learn, the more I find left yet to learn.

Sgt. Savage

For duty position:

>Log into E-Services
>Go to member search
>Select your unit from the Drop-down-menu
>Find your name in the unit roster and click on "view"
>On the page that loads, click on the "Duty Positions" tab at the top.

Presto!

LTC_Gadget

Thankyou; thankyouverymuch!!

V/R,
John Boyd, LtCol, CAP
Mitchell and Earhart unnumbered, yada, yada
The older I get, the more I learn.  The more I learn, the more I find left yet to learn.

RiverAux

As far as I know it still isn't required that Duty Position be entered in e-services.  I know in my Wing that some squadrons do and some squadrons don't. 

Camas

Quote from: RiverAuxAs far as I know it still isn't required that Duty Position be entered in e-services

I haven't seen anything that requires it but Michelle Yost at NHQ/CAP advised us at a recent PCR conference that it should be done.  This is normally handled by the unit commander.  In some (but not all) cases, e-services permissions are granted based on positions as they are entered within the system.

A system-generated email is sent to the individual being assigned a position with the email address of the individual making the assignment.  If a member has "duty assignments" listed on the right-hand side menu of the e-services homepage, she or he has the necessary permission to make an assignment.