Main Menu

AFIADL 13

Started by chiles, December 22, 2007, 03:19:31 AM

chiles

Aside from the questions in the sample tests in the manuals, has anyone put together sample tests or sample questions?
Maj Christopher Hiles, MS, RN BSN, CAP
Commander
Ft McHenry Composite Squadron
Health Services Officer
Maryland Wing
Mitchell: 43417
Wilson: 2878

IceNine

Why?

The end of the chapter tests contain at least 95% of all of the questions on the test?

So I guess I am failing to see the usefulness of such a thing?
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

chiles

Mixes the questions up a bit. Maybe something online like some of the cadet practice tests.
Maj Christopher Hiles, MS, RN BSN, CAP
Commander
Ft McHenry Composite Squadron
Health Services Officer
Maryland Wing
Mitchell: 43417
Wilson: 2878

MIKE

The test is not that hard... really.  Read the material, do the UREs, study the UREs and you can pass the CE with a 95 like me.  Anything more is probably a test compromise.
Mike Johnston

RiverAux

Nevertheless someone posted a big study guide on CAPTalk not long ago containing just what he was asking for.  I seem to recall everyone thinking it was a great idea.

RogueLeader

No, last I checked it got a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot About it.  Then it was removed by the mods.  The right decision in my mind.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Stonewall

I went to the Master Your CDC website to see if they had the AFIADL 13 study guide but they didn't.  And I really didn't expect them to.  But for the Air Force, I just recently used the CD-ROM study package for my 5-Level Security Police upgrade test and did very well.  All I did was use the URE (unit review exercises) and the practice quizes and final exam on the computer, and I took the 115 question exam in 20 minutes and got an 87.  Average score in my squadron is about a 75%, with 65% being a passing score.

For you AF folks, I highly recommend the program.  I litterally studied for one week, average 1 hour a day.

http://mcmguides.com/index.php
Serving since 1987.

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: RiverAux on December 22, 2007, 02:15:42 PM
Nevertheless someone posted a big study guide on CAPTalk not long ago containing just what he was asking for.  I seem to recall everyone thinking it was a great idea.

Yes i did, if you need it I will email it to you......