Main Menu

COS

Started by FFalcon16, March 11, 2011, 09:20:15 PM

FFalcon16

So I didn't get into Cadet Officer School this year. I just checked my eServices and it only shows payment options for one of the 3 NCSAs I applied for.  Does this mean that I didn't get in to COS? Is there anything that I can do about this?  This may be my last CAP Summer as a cadet and I still need RCLS credit for the Eaker Award.

I don't mean to be a crybaby, but I really don't won't to miss out on CAP's premier activity for cadet officers!

Thanks!
CHRISTOPHER DONOHOE, C/Capt
Group 5 CAC Vice-Chairman
PCR Drill Team Member
Leadership Officer
Butte Co. Composite Sq. 95

manfredvonrichthofen

I don't blame you, and I don't think any one else does either. I never got to go as a cadet, and I wish I had.

I really don't think there is anything that you can do about it. Make the best that you can of this last year and pass along as much as you can to other cadets. Also try to stay as active as you can this last year. Are you 18 or 21?

DC

Quote from: FFalcon16 on March 11, 2011, 09:20:15 PM
So I didn't get into Cadet Officer School this year. I just checked my eServices and it only shows payment options for one of the 3 NCSAs I applied for.  Does this mean that I didn't get in to COS? Is there anything that I can do about this?  This may be my last CAP Summer as a cadet and I still need RCLS credit for the Eaker Award.

I don't mean to be a crybaby, but I really don't won't to miss out on CAP's premier activity for cadet officers!

Thanks!
You will be placed on the alternate list and may still be able to attend if a primary decides not to attend and frees up a slot. If so, you will get a phone call or email asking you if you want to attend after the payment deadline for primaries in April has passed.

I hope you get to attend, COS is an incredible experience.

MSG Mac

Though you didn't get COS as a primary, start searching for a RCLS so that you can get your Eaker Award. It not only will get you C/LtCol. it will make you eligible for the Spaatz test.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member