Finished Level One quizzes!!!

Started by usafcap1, November 06, 2012, 09:11:20 AM

usafcap1

Just finished Level One quizzes!!! Now just I'v got to finish my 6 month internship(3 months left).

Just Saying ;D
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.

Walkman

Майор Хаткевич

Isn't lvl1 required to be assigned as staff?

SARDOC

Yes...It is.

However he's a cadet transitioning to the dark side so it's kind of a gray area.

a2capt

It doesn't say "except cadets transitioning". Though Curry could be argued I suppose. Perhaps. Should make Level I that much simpler. To a point.

jeders

Quote from: SARDOC on November 06, 2012, 02:37:47 PM
Yes...It is.

However he's a cadet transitioning to the dark side so it's kind of a gray area.

Actually it's really not. He never got his Mitchell, so he waits until level 1 shows up in eServices before he is eligible for a duty assignment. I haven't been a commander in a few years, so my memory is fuzzy, but you would think that there would be a check in the software that prevents someone without level 1 from being appointed to anything.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Майор Хаткевич

Maybe he's unofficial in the role for now...

SARDOC

Quote from: jeders on November 06, 2012, 04:02:24 PM
Actually it's really not. He never got his Mitchell, so he waits until level 1 shows up in eServices before he is eligible for a duty assignment. I haven't been a commander in a few years, so my memory is fuzzy, but you would think that there would be a check in the software that prevents someone without level 1 from being appointed to anything.

I do agree that as a Cadet he can not hold the position and eServices Will not allow the official appointment.  I don't think it matters whether he has his Mitchell or not.  However as an active member of the Squadron he can still be a strong participating member of the squadron while waiting for his level one to be official.

That time won't count for Professional Development purposes until Level One is done.  So you're right not actually a gray area, but anybody willing to help with the mission of the squadron is welcome even if it's provisional.

EMT-83

Walkman

Quote from: EMT-83 on November 06, 2012, 05:33:12 PM
What's a 6 month internship?

Part of the Recruiting & Retention Tech rating.

jeders

Actually I think he means the 6 month TIG needed for 2d Lt, which is in no way a part of Level 1.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Майор Хаткевич

Kinda is, kinda isn't. I think that's what he means about the 6 months - waiting on 2d Lt.

RogueLeader

Quote from: Walkman on November 06, 2012, 05:43:08 PM

Please note that as part of the R&R track, you must have at least a Tech rating in another Specialty Track.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Private Investigator

Quote from: usafaux2004 on November 06, 2012, 06:55:52 PM
Kinda is, kinda isn't. I think that's what he means about the 6 months - waiting on 2d Lt.

Roger that.

I have had people tell me they are 3 months away, 6 weeks out, etc, etc for promotion to 2d Lt. That is one thing the old timers have to remember is the excitement of the first two or three promotions here.   8)

EMT-83

Awaiting TIG is not an internship.

Eclipse

Quote from: RogueLeader on November 06, 2012, 08:33:32 PM
Quote from: Walkman on November 06, 2012, 05:43:08 PM

Please note that as part of the R&R track, you must have at least a Tech rating in another Specialty Track.

Heh - well...that's going to leave a mark!

"That Others May Zoom"

Private Investigator