New Form 99, anyone have one as a fill i the blank via computer?

Started by AlaskanCFI, February 08, 2009, 04:00:01 AM

AlaskanCFI

The new from 99s that are needed since last minth are only in the computer system as print out forms.
Does anyone have a new form 99 that is a fill in the blanks using the computer like WORD or EXCELL???

Major, Squadron Commander Stan-Eval..Instructor Pilot- Alaska Wing CAP
Retired Alaska Air Guard
Retired State of Alaska Law Dawg, Retired Vol Firefighter and EMT
Ex-Navy, Ex-Army,
Firearms Instructor
Alaskan Tailwheel and Floatplane CFI
http://www.floatplanealaska.com

flyguync

I could be wrong as Im not a FRO but after 2 + 1 LE got killed it was said (in NC)everything had to be hand written right then when they gave the release. That happened in '02 and the Air Force is still going back and forth with the famlies, CAP, etc

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

RiverAux

Since they've got a Word version that you can fill in on the computer, I sort of doubt there is a requirement for the entire document to be handwritten.  There is a spot for the FRO to sign for each flight though.

SJFedor

But it's a requirement that the FRO signs, in ink, the flight release as it is being released. If there's no signature, there's no flight release.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

MSgt Van

I added a "No flights released this month" diagonal text to a copy of mine for those appropriate months.

I can send an unprotected version of the form 99 via pm if anyone's interested.

AlaskanCFI

Thanks folks this has helped a bunch.  Between trying to get folks (including myself) to finish and sucessfully enter the ICS 200 and 700 courses and all the other computer stuff dreamed up by the nerd herd, it is nice to have a simple form to rapidly fill out and print at the end of the month.

Major, Squadron Commander Stan-Eval..Instructor Pilot- Alaska Wing CAP
Retired Alaska Air Guard
Retired State of Alaska Law Dawg, Retired Vol Firefighter and EMT
Ex-Navy, Ex-Army,
Firearms Instructor
Alaskan Tailwheel and Floatplane CFI
http://www.floatplanealaska.com

SJFedor

Quote from: MSgt Van on February 08, 2009, 01:30:06 PM
I added a "No flights released this month" diagonal text to a copy of mine for those appropriate months.

I can send an unprotected version of the form 99 via pm if anyone's interested.

Our State Director and Wg/DO don't require 99's that simply say "No Flights Released". We just send them an email stating to that fact, and they check us off the monthly sheet as nothing released.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)