Main Menu

CAP Graphics

Started by docspur, August 10, 2007, 09:51:14 AM

docspur

I'm looking to aquire some CAP graphics for use in presentations, newsletters, etc.  Specifically for Specialty Track areas.  I've found a few; Safety, Communications, AE, etc... I'm just surprised that when you download the CAP Graphics zip file that all you get from eServices.  Pretty lacking if you ask me.  Anyone know where to get, or have any graphics to share.

Thank you in advance.

Capt DL Spurlock, Commander
NCR-MO-127 - Trail of Tears Composite Squadron

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

jimmydeanno

I have some pretty basic graphics, but am willing to share.  I only have a CP badge in regards to speciatly track badges.  But here you go...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

JC004

Download 1-by-1 here (sorry I haven't got them sorted or previewed yet): http://www.pawingcap.com/graphics/

oooor, download the zip (9.9 MB) at:

http://www.pawingcap.com/graphics/graphics.zip

216 total images

jimmydeanno

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

JC004

jimmydeanno

Yeppers - that one worked :) THANKS!

LtCol White

If you go to af.mil and find the menu tab ART, there are severl hi res CAP emblems there in both color and B&W you can download.
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 02:13:12 PM
If you go to af.mil and find the menu tab ART, there are severl hi res CAP emblems there in both color and B&W you can download.

But mine collection is still better.    :P

LtCol White

They have some that you don't

;D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 02:19:58 PM

;D

Lies.  They're on my USB drive, which is at home.   :P

LtCol White

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 02:25:30 PM

;D

If I can't see it...you don't have it  >:D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 02:56:30 PM

;D

Be that way.  I won't let you have any of the other 4 GB of secret files either.

LtCol White

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 03:36:12 PM

;D

Be that way.  I won't let you have any of the other 4 GB of secret files either.

Ohhhh...so NOW we are playing secret files???
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 03:45:39 PM

;D

Yes.  They are part of my Master Plan for when I take over the organization.  I am waiting on some other folks to finish some stuff, but sooome of these secret files will be posted on the PAWG web site when they are ready.  Others will be held off until my coup. 

LtCol White

OK STASI agent JC004  ::)
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 03:51:59 PM
OK STASI agent JC004  ::)

It's for the good of the organization.  MUHAHAHAHAHA.

LtCol White

Hmmm...the members don't know whats good for them so the "Corporation" has to decide that for them....Where have I heard this before?? I know...eastern europe!
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 03:55:20 PM
Hmmm...the members don't know whats good for them so the "Corporation" has to decide that for them....Where have I heard this before?? I know...eastern europe!

No, no.  Overthrowing the current corporate leadership is all part of the plan.  Worry not.  You will sleep well with me as your dictator leader. 

LtCol White

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 04:04:06 PM

No, no.  Overthrowing the current corporate leadership is all part of the plan.  Worry not.  You will sleep well with me as your dictator leader. 

Yes mein fuhrer
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 04:04:06 PM

Yes mein fuhrer

General, James, or Great and Powerful Leader are fine...sometimes "Supreme Commander," but I usually do that to declare myself commander of random activities   >:D

docspur

General, James, or Great and Powerful Leader are fine...sometimes "Supreme Commander," but I usually do that to declare myself commander of random activities   >:D

Wow...I'm impressed.  Can I transfer to the PA Wing and still live in MO?  I have 2 brothers, one in York the other in Dallastown...  PLUS...I know how to correctly pronounce "Lancaster."

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

docspur

Thank you Everyone for the graphic files and/or links to go get more.  You know, I'm slapping myself for not joining CAP Talk sooner.

Is that SM Abuse?

>:D

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

JC004

Quote from: docspur on August 10, 2007, 05:45:55 PM

Wow...I'm impressed.  Can I transfer to the PA Wing and still live in MO?  I have 2 brothers, one in York the other in Dallastown...  PLUS...I know how to correctly pronounce "Lancaster."

Probably...I was once tempted to wear the wing patch of another random wing, just for fun (no regulation says that I have to wear MY wing patch)

docspur

I think you might need one of our Wing patches... lovingly referred to as "The rat on a stick" patch.

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

JC004

Quote from: docspur on August 10, 2007, 05:51:31 PM
I think you might need one of our Wing patches... lovingly referred to as "The rat on a stick" patch.

ick

docspur

Yeppers...that would be it.

We are so proud.   :P

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

smgilbert101

If anyone is interested, I've got some good photos online of some recent O'Flights including F-16's tanking up to a KC-135 and of our group's Cessna's.  They've made great publicity photos.  Just please don't Photoshop nasty things on them <grin>.
Steve Gilbert
SWR-TX-434
Too much rack for my uniform, favorite job is "mentor" (or was that mental..hmm)
ex-alot of things and sometimes gumbly old bear.

JC004

Quote from: smgilbert101 on August 10, 2007, 06:29:59 PM
If anyone is interested, I've got some good photos online of some recent O'Flights including F-16's tanking up to a KC-135 and of our group's Cessna's.  They've made great publicity photos.  Just please don't Photoshop nasty things on them <grin>.

Send any to NHQ?  I think they run short sometimes on stuff to use in all the publications and all. 

alamrcn

THAT is funny... never heard the MO patch called that. The last time I was with members of your wing, they all kept asking me "Wanna touch my /\$$?" and "Oooo, rub my..."  You get the idea.

But it is officially called the Golden Ass, correct?

-Ace

Ace Browning, Maj, CAP
History Hoarder
71st Wing, Minnesota

jimmydeanno

Isn't it even more impressive when someone can pronounce Wilkes-Barre?

JC004

Quote from: jimmydeanno on August 10, 2007, 07:36:52 PM

Yes, interestingly enough, NOAA weather radio doesn't pronounce it correctly. 

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 05:48:31 PM

General, James, or Great and Powerful Leader are fine...sometimes "Supreme ComFander," but I usually do that to declare myself commander of random activities   >:D

Probably...I was once tempted to wear the wing patch of another random wing, just for fun (no regulation says that I have to wear MY wing patch)
For 4 years, I lived six miles from PA, does that count?
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 01:54:13 AM

Should probably move back here...intelligence reports indicate DEWG is planning to invade PAWG when their new commander takes charge.  We are going to need some help.   >:D

RiverAux

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 05:53:53 PM

ick

I always thought it was "The Flying A__"

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on August 11, 2007, 02:21:55 AM

Should probably move back here...intelligence reports indicate DEWG is planning to invade PAWG when their new commander takes charge.  We are going to need some help.   >:D
Got my MRLS ready yet, along with my Barret .50 Cal?  You do, and I'll be there in a short.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

docspur

Quote from: alamrcn on August 10, 2007, 07:35:45 PM

THAT is funny... never heard the MO patch called that. The last time I was with members of your wing, they all kept asking me "Wanna touch my /\$$?" and "Oooo, rub my..."  You get the idea.

But it is officially called the Golden Ass, correct?

-Ace

QuoteI always thought it was "The Flying A__"

It may be called that but this is the first I've heard that term.  Maybe they were trying to be "politically correct" when talking about our Wing patch to outsiders. <chuckle> 

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 02:35:46 AM

Got my MRLS ready yet, along with my Barret .50 Cal?  You do, and I'll be there in a short.

We have placed .50 cals on the border, but I have a feeling they will move through MD.   :-\

LtCol White

Quote from: jimmydeanno on August 10, 2007, 07:36:52 PM

Can you say Tchoupitoulas?  >:D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on August 11, 2007, 03:08:16 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 02:35:46 AM

We have placed .50 cals on the border, but I have a feeling they will move through MD.   :-\

DE is taking tactics from1939 Deutschland huh?
Heil Himmler Hitler
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 03:24:07 AM

Heil Himmler Hitler

Dunno...but their incoming wing commander was my group commander when I was a cadidiot.  I know he isn't dumb.  DEWG being significantly smaller, they will need to disrupt our infrastructure...I have reason to believe they are training ninjas.   

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: JC004 on August 11, 2007, 03:42:21 AM

Heil Himmler Hitler

Dunno...but their incoming wing commander was my group commander when I was a cadidiot.  I know he isn't dumb.  DEWG being significantly smaller, they will need to disrupt our infrastructure...I have reason to believe they are training ninjas.   

Blow the little bridge on Rt 13 by Citysteel!
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

JC004

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on August 11, 2007, 03:46:48 AM

Heil Himmler Hitler

Blow the little bridge on Rt 13 by Citysteel!

I was going to wait.  More dramatic. 

RogueLeader

Heil Himmler Hitler

Better get your Pirates ready. . .
FYI, attacking another region thru a neutral region is a clean page off of Hitlers' Battle Plan for France.  Just ask the Dutch.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 03:56:04 AM

Heil Himmler Hitler

FYI, attacking another region thru a neutral region is a clean page off of Hitlers' Battle Plan for France.  Just ask the Dutch.

the problem is that I voted for ninjas...

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on August 11, 2007, 04:09:00 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 03:56:04 AM

Heil Himmler Hitler

the problem is that I voted for ninjas...
s
so change gears, you DO know how to change gears, right?
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 04:12:41 AM

it's just that I think ninjas are better   :'(

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on August 11, 2007, 04:29:57 AM

Awwww. poor, poor, JC004, would you like a hanky?
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 11, 2007, 04:58:27 AM

Awwww. poor, poor, JC004, would you like a hanky?

I think I'll be alright.  I think... ::sigh::

Cecil DP

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 03:50:15 PM

;D

Yes.  They are part of my Master Plan for when I take over the organization.  I am waiting on some other folks to finish some stuff, but sooome of these secret files will be posted on the PAWG web site when they are ready.  Others will be held off until my coup. 

Silly Lieutenant! Historically you have to be a Colonel to have a coup!
Michael P. McEleney
LtCol CAP
MSG  USA Retired
GRW#436 Feb 85

fyrfitrmedic

... but PAWG had pirates at one time [well, before it was PAWG]:

http://www.bbplankhouse.com/

unless you want to give Marcus Hook to DEWG  ;D

MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

RogueLeader

Quote from: Mike M on August 11, 2007, 09:17:15 AM

;D

What can he say, he's a trend setter. . . .;)
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

MIKE

Thread jack alert.  Cease topic drift or thread dies.
Mike Johnston

SAR-EMT1

Quote from: Mike M on August 11, 2007, 09:17:15 AM

;D

Not so, though it would help attract more supporters to your banner.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

SAR-EMT1

Seriously,

Does anyone have any source of decent CAP Letterhead that I can use for my squadron?

C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: MIKE on August 11, 2007, 02:54:09 PM
Thread jack alert.  Cease topic drift or thread dies.

Swerve back on topic...

We've all seen some unusual CAP logos/patches/graphics. Has anyone ever seen anything incorporating either a 'ninja' or 'pirate' motif into any of these?

Call it curiosity, I'm not actualy looking for any such thing for use [shudder]
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA

RiverAux

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on August 11, 2007, 09:18:54 PM
Seriously,

Does anyone have any source of decent CAP Letterhead that I can use for my squadron?

I just use the black and white CAP seal in the upper left corner and put all the address info to the right of it. 

jimmydeanno

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on August 11, 2007, 09:18:54 PM
Seriously,

How's this - or are you looking for a memorandum template?

SAR-EMT1

^ Couldnt convince my computer to open it.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328

mikeylikey

^  Did you tap your monitor screen?  That seems to work for me.   ;D
What's up monkeys?

jimmydeanno

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on August 14, 2007, 01:09:00 AM
^ Couldnt convince my computer to open it.

Do you have Word?  I saved it in Word 97-2003 format since we have 2007 here at work...

...and sometimes, when the tapping the screen doesn't work, kicking the box does... :)

Pylon

We use the black and white CAP seal on the letterhead, and have it set-up IAW CAPR 10-1.  Just the basics.  The black and white seal seems to print better on black-only laser printers.  Greyscale images at that small size often lose clarity on B&W lasers, in my experience.  Depends on your application of the letterhead though.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

jimmydeanno

^Fortunately I get to be cool and print on color lasers, work is very generous :)  If I were printing B&W, I would definitely use the B&W seal - good call boss :)

Pylon

You know, it brings up a good point that National PAO should help standardize these types of things.

One set of acceptable-for-official-use materials.  Templates in Word and other major formats for letterhead, fax cover sheets, envelopes, etc.  In other words, if you're going to print and use this stuff and send it out into the world, let's keep it looking uniform and correct.  Use our stuff, not yours.

Also saves every unit from recreating the wheel.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP