Main Menu

CAP Graphics

Started by docspur, August 10, 2007, 09:51:14 AM

docspur

I'm looking to aquire some CAP graphics for use in presentations, newsletters, etc.  Specifically for Specialty Track areas.  I've found a few; Safety, Communications, AE, etc... I'm just surprised that when you download the CAP Graphics zip file that all you get from eServices.  Pretty lacking if you ask me.  Anyone know where to get, or have any graphics to share.

Thank you in advance.

Capt DL Spurlock, Commander
NCR-MO-127 - Trail of Tears Composite Squadron

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

jimmydeanno

I have some pretty basic graphics, but am willing to share.  I only have a CP badge in regards to speciatly track badges.  But here you go...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

JC004

Download 1-by-1 here (sorry I haven't got them sorted or previewed yet): http://www.pawingcap.com/graphics/

oooor, download the zip (9.9 MB) at:

http://www.pawingcap.com/graphics/graphics.zip

216 total images

jimmydeanno

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

JC004

jimmydeanno

Yeppers - that one worked :) THANKS!

LtCol White

If you go to af.mil and find the menu tab ART, there are severl hi res CAP emblems there in both color and B&W you can download.
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 02:13:12 PM
If you go to af.mil and find the menu tab ART, there are severl hi res CAP emblems there in both color and B&W you can download.

But mine collection is still better.    :P

LtCol White

They have some that you don't

;D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 02:19:58 PM

;D

Lies.  They're on my USB drive, which is at home.   :P

LtCol White

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 02:25:30 PM

;D

If I can't see it...you don't have it  >:D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 02:56:30 PM

;D

Be that way.  I won't let you have any of the other 4 GB of secret files either.

LtCol White

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 03:36:12 PM

;D

Be that way.  I won't let you have any of the other 4 GB of secret files either.

Ohhhh...so NOW we are playing secret files???
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 03:45:39 PM
Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 03:36:12 PM

;D

Ohhhh...so NOW we are playing secret files???

Yes.  They are part of my Master Plan for when I take over the organization.  I am waiting on some other folks to finish some stuff, but sooome of these secret files will be posted on the PAWG web site when they are ready.  Others will be held off until my coup. 

LtCol White

OK STASI agent JC004  ::)
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 03:51:59 PM
OK STASI agent JC004  ::)

It's for the good of the organization.  MUHAHAHAHAHA.

LtCol White

Hmmm...the members don't know whats good for them so the "Corporation" has to decide that for them....Where have I heard this before?? I know...eastern europe!
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 03:55:20 PM
Hmmm...the members don't know whats good for them so the "Corporation" has to decide that for them....Where have I heard this before?? I know...eastern europe!

No, no.  Overthrowing the current corporate leadership is all part of the plan.  Worry not.  You will sleep well with me as your dictator leader. 

LtCol White

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 04:04:06 PM

No, no.  Overthrowing the current corporate leadership is all part of the plan.  Worry not.  You will sleep well with me as your dictator leader. 

Yes mein fuhrer
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 04:04:06 PM

Yes mein fuhrer

General, James, or Great and Powerful Leader are fine...sometimes "Supreme Commander," but I usually do that to declare myself commander of random activities   >:D