Main Menu

Coming Back...again

Started by BrandonKea, July 15, 2012, 07:12:17 AM

BrandonKea

Seems like this isn't the first time I've made this post.

I have survived another 'drop off the face of the earth,' and renewed my membership for year number 13. It's scary to think that there are now Cadets who were just being born when I joined.

Having been 'inactive' for about 2 years, I am clearly behind the 8-ball. I have no idea what I've missed, but I'm sure by now we're all wearing ABU's and the National Commander has 7 stars or something like that.

Anywho, to all my old friends on here (not friends who are old), it's nice to be back, I look forward to getting mission ready again, and please help catch me up on what I'm sure has been a fun 2 years.

Thanks,

Brandon Kea
Brandon Kea, Capt, CAP

Eclipse

Welcome back, CAP and here.  Very little has changed.

"That Others May Zoom"

Walkman

Quote from: BrandonKea on July 15, 2012, 07:12:17 AM
Seems like this isn't the first time I've made this post.

I have survived another 'drop off the face of the earth,' and renewed my membership for year number 13. It's scary to think that there are now Cadets who were just being born when I joined.

Having been 'inactive' for about 2 years, I am clearly behind the 8-ball. I have no idea what I've missed, but I'm sure by now we're all wearing ABU's and the National Commander has 7 stars or something like that.

Anywho, to all my old friends on here (not friends who are old), it's nice to be back, I look forward to getting mission ready again, and please help catch me up on what I'm sure has been a fun 2 years.

Thanks,

Brandon Kea

No not ABUs, we're in Multi-Cam, but a version that includes Blaze Orange as part of the color palette. GT's a required to wear orange boonies in the field now. There's also a new mission with the FBI doing counter-terrorism flights.  ;)

ColonelJack

No not ABUs, we're in Multi-Cam, but a version that includes Blaze Orange as part of the color palette. GT's a required to wear orange boonies in the field now. There's also a new mission with the FBI doing counter-terrorism flights.  ;)

Capt. Walker ...

You ain't right.   ;D

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia