Approval for NCSA? CAPF-31?

Started by PhoenixRisen, December 16, 2011, 02:35:49 AM

PhoenixRisen

I just submitted my NCSA application for IACE, including the supplemental questionnaire.  I have the PDF of the CAPF-31 saved, but I just want to verify that I don't need to do anything with this right now.  If I remember correctly from last year (NFA), all of the authorizations are completely online.

Offutteer

You are correct, the approvals (unit and wing) are completed online as well.  Your unit cc will have a notice in the Commander's Corner that an application is pending approval.  When your application is approved by your unit commander, your wing commander will then see the pending app.

You can check the status of your application by selecting the Activity Status module in the NCSA Main Menu application.  It will show you if your unit commander has approved your application and if your wing has approved the application as well.  You can also check after Mid-March to see if you have been selected for an NCSA.

Good luck,

PhoenixRisen

Awesome, thank you!

It's beein showing that I'm listed as an alternate since the day after I submitted it -- so I guess it's been approved at Wing.  Now I wait.  And pray.