SQTR Entry

Started by TheGooseLover, November 04, 2015, 05:17:37 PM

TheGooseLover

I posted a similar post earlier, now again. How long does my evaluator has to wait to accept my ES SQTR entries? Exp. I entered the rest of my UDF Quals Oct. 31st and almost all my GTM3 SQTR Nov. 1st. I then submitted all but 1 task on my GTM3 SQTR Yesterday Afternoon. None of it is accepted yet, does my evaluator have to wait a certain amount of past when I entered it or not? Thanks!
C/Capt. Riley M. Hodge
SWR-OK-113

JC004

They can do it right away.  Give it a little time, then follow up with the evaluator through your chain of command. 

Storm Chaser

While your evaluator can validate the tasks at any time, he or she have two weeks before the tasks appear visible to other staff officers with the appropriate Ops Quals permissions. Assuming you have proof the tasks were signed off (a signed/initialed paper SQTR should suffice), any of them should be able to validate these tasks after two weeks.

If your evaluator doesn't feel you completed the tasks satisfactorily according to the passing criteria in the Task Guide, he or she may choose not to validate them even if you did them once. I strongly suggest you discuss this with the skills evaluator. If you have trouble reaching him or her, then talk to your ES officer or commander.

arajca

Did you upload a copy of the signed SQTR? If the evaluator was doing several folks, they may not have remembered who passed which tasks, especially if it's been a few days since the evaluation.

I will also ask you to keep in mind evaluators, like the rest of us, are volunteers. Not all are on their computers all the time. Some schedule a time to do their computer stuff for CAP. Give them a week before bugging them about it.

TheGooseLover

Nooo no no, I'm not worried he won't evaluate it, I just always wondered about the original question
C/Capt. Riley M. Hodge
SWR-OK-113

Storm Chaser

He doesn't have to wait any set amount of time. He can validate the tasks at any time. If the tasks were submitted in Ops Quals and are pending validation (yellow), then the skills evaluator will get periodic e-mails reminding him that there are tasks pending validation. Just be patient.