Trouble keying mission credit into Eservices

Started by Capt Thompson, April 26, 2015, 12:51:55 PM

Capt Thompson

Last weekend, we had a training mission (approved and Wing funded) to get task signoffs taken care of for our GTM3 trainees. We ran into a situation where we didn't have a GTL available, who was also an SET for GTM3. We ended up using a GTL (a Cadet) and an SET (also a Cadet). The SET was able to do all of the task signoffs in Eservices, but when he went to key the credit for mission completion, it wouldn't allow him. After talking with the Wing ES officer, I was told that because he wasn't GTL in WMIRS, he couldn't do the signoffs, but the GTL could sign off on the mission credit, even though he's not an SET.

This morning I went in to Eservices to rekey the mission credit on my SQTR, with the GTL instead of the SET, and it gave me an error message because the GTL isn't an SET for GTM3.

Is there a solution to the issue, or did we shoot ourselves in the foot by having a GTL that isn't an SET?

Before anyone asks, there were 4 Seniors present....2 GTM3's and 2 GTM3 trainees, none were GTL's or SET's though.
Capt Matt Thompson
Deputy Commander for Cadets, Historian, Public Affairs Officer

Mitchell - 31 OCT 98 (#44670) Earhart - 1 OCT 00 (#11401)

catrulz

The IC should be able to discuss sortie performance with the actual GTL.  The the IC can sign off the sorties (you can actually enter it, then the IC would validate the sorties).  If there was a GBD they also may be able to do this.