Main Menu

Hawaii CAP on Magnum P.I.?

Started by NIN, May 26, 2013, 12:03:23 PM

Luis R. Ramos

In the photo in Reply #4 where the car flips over, it is not a bush that made that car flip. :(

You see, the car across, the one between the airplane and the car flipping over is placed strategically.

It hides a little ramp that made the second car flip. :-\

But I will bet that almost anyone in this thread knew these tricks!  :angel:

Or should I zip my lip, think instead that no one could figure this out...?  :-X

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Peeka

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: LTC Don on May 30, 2013, 05:45:05 PM
Adam-12 episodes are available on Hulu.  Considering how bad the acting was back then, that wasn't exactly a complement...  ;)

Are you dissing Adam-12?!  I love that show ;D

Garibaldi

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on May 31, 2013, 02:56:31 AM
Quote from: LTC Don on May 30, 2013, 05:45:05 PM
Adam-12 episodes are available on Hulu.  Considering how bad the acting was back then, that wasn't exactly a complement...  ;)

Are you dissing Adam-12?!  I love that show ;D

What was with Kent McCord's head turning during the first season opening credits? Yeah, I love the show too but, come on.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

EMT-83

Remember that Jack Webb had a very specific type of acting that he wanted on his shows, starting with Dragnet on the radio in the late 40's.

Private Investigator

You ever watch a classic movie and people want to know why it is not in color? Or the genius says, 1939 I bet all them people are dead now! Or think Marilyn Monroe and Madonna is the same person?

Better yet, when a 30 something adult said, "George Washington is a totally bad a--!" And the movie was "Braveheart".   ::)

PHall

Quote from: Private Investigator on June 01, 2013, 08:03:06 PM
You ever watch a classic movie and people want to know why it is not in color? Or the genius says, 1939 I bet all them people are dead now! Or think Marilyn Monroe and Madonna is the same person?

Better yet, when a 30 something adult said, "George Washington is a totally bad a--!" And the movie was "Braveheart".   ::)

Yeah, I don't recall seeing in my US History text anything about George Washington being captured by the British and suffering through "The Four Deaths" like William Wallace did.

MSG Mac

Quote from: PHall on June 02, 2013, 12:30:48 AM
Quote from: Private Investigator on June 01, 2013, 08:03:06 PM

Yeah, I don't recall seeing in my US History text anything about George Washington being captured by the British and suffering through "The Four Deaths" like William Wallace did.

The worst is someone citing a work of fiction as historical fact.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member