Main Menu

Ghost Hunters

Started by ♠SARKID♠, November 01, 2007, 12:30:52 AM

♠SARKID♠

Anybody else going to sit through the entire live ghost hunt on Ghost Hunters tonight?

6 hour investigation of one of the most haunted places on Earth, the Waverly Sanatorium.

BlueLakes1

I've been inside Waverly before. Back when I was a senior in high school, a good friend was dating one of the security guards who worked there. We went up there about midnight or 1 am to flush out vandals. Far and away one of the scariest places I've ever been.

Incidentally, that was long enough ago that the building was near condemnation. There has been a change in ownership, and while the place isn't close to habitable, it's in much better shape than it was then.
Col Matthew Creed, CAP
GLR/CC

♠SARKID♠

Very cool!  Did you have any experiences ?    ;)

♠SARKID♠

By the way, Happy Halloween everybody!!!

BlueLakes1

Well, I didn't "see" anything per se, but there were plenty of noises...stuff banging and clanging in rooms that no one was in.

It was very weird going into surgical suites that had just been "abandoned in place". The tables were still there, though the instruments were long gone. Pretty much anything that wasn't bolted to the floor had been removed.
Col Matthew Creed, CAP
GLR/CC

SJFedor

It's creepy going into surgical suites that still ARE being used.

I hate haunted houses and stuff like that. Things I can't control or explain bother me.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

♠SARKID♠

QuoteIt's creepy going into surgical suites that still ARE being used.

I'll bet!  Not big on surgery stuff.

SJFedor

I always get a chill when I go into an OR. It's creepy in there.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

♠SARKID♠

Holy cow, did anybody see Steve just get grabbed?!

SarDragon

Quote from: SJFedor on November 01, 2007, 04:43:03 AM
I always get a chill when I go into an OR. It's creepy in there.

No, it's COLD in there!
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Eclipse

This is the place they are talking about:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waverly_Hills_Sanatorium

If nothing else it looks like a great place for a movie or a video game.

"That Others May Zoom"