Main Menu

GTM3 QUAL

Started by nrandall, April 23, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

nrandall

Alright, so I need some help. I finished all my advanced training for GTM3, and I completed the two participation requirements and they came back as active and I did the continuing education exam Part 1 requirement online and submitted that, along with the whole SQTR, is there something I have to do now because when I hover over the GTM3 status it says pending approval for unit, group, and wing, and it says "Reason: Update from CAPT 117 ES Continuing Education Exam - Part 1" So now what do I do?

BraveRifles19D

Quote from: nrandall on April 23, 2018, 12:23:43 AM
Alright, so I need some help. I finished all my advanced training for GTM3, and I completed the two participation requirements and they came back as active and I did the continuing education exam Part 1 requirement online and submitted that, along with the whole SQTR, is there something I have to do now because when I hover over the GTM3 status it says pending approval for unit, group, and wing, and it says "Reason: Update from CAPT 117 ES Continuing Education Exam - Part 1" So now what do I do?
Is 117 green on your SQTR?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Holding Pattern

Quote from: nrandall on April 23, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

Ask your chain of command to hit the approve button at the unit level.

It is likely in their queue already, but not everyone logs into e-services daily. I'd hold of on emailing unless either 5 days has passed OR you have an upcoming activity you are trying to participate in.

nrandall

Yes, 117 is green and thank you for your advice!