Started by TankerT, November 02, 2007, 12:57:37 PM

TankerT

Anyone else having this problem?

/Insert Snappy Comment Here

TankerT

It seems that the problem has been resolved.  *shrug*

/Insert Snappy Comment Here

jimmydeanno

I wish they'd just make an "audio only" stream.  Being at work for some reason WMP likes to take over one of my monitors (it uses one as a tv and puts the player in the other monitor showing the same stream...what a PITA.)
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

jimmydeanno

I think the path these discussions go down is interesting.

"I think we should get rid of the CAPF 19."

"Let's only get rid of it for seniors."

"Make the cadets get the Pic ID and the CAPF 19"

"Let's produce the CAPF 19 locally."

"The Pic ID should only be valid with a CAPF 19 for cadets."

"Let's get rid of the CAPF 19."

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Ok this isn't audio related but is it me or are they all in blues or the grey and white?  I see no more TPU.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

jimmydeanno

Brig Gen Courter is wearing the TPU and so are a bunch of the other Cols...blues seem to be the endagered uniform in this crowd...

Then I must have the bad timing.  Every time I pop the window up all I see are Blue for the most  part I've seen one TPU. 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

Eclipse

Blue is definitely in the minority, but it just happens that the center of the camera's arc is (or was) on two members in blues.

"That Others May Zoom"

MIKE

Did you hear that about making everybody a colonel... and handing these promotions out like lollipops?
Mike Johnston

jimmydeanno

I like lollipops  ;D  Can I have one?

I thought they gave out 2LT's like lolipops.  Now I feel jipped.  8)

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

DrJbdm

they want to change the name of Moral Leadership to Charector Development....looks like it might pass.  Is this really needed? or is a way to get rid of the term "moral"?? the Chaplains are against it...go Chaplains!!

DrJbdm

it passed...that sucks.   Now it's on to making a Cadet a non voting member of the NB

MIKE

They also passed crediting former cadets with past accomplishments for senior membership without amendment.  IMO it could have used a few.
Mike Johnston

did they just loose audio again?

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

Eeyore

DrJbdm

looks like they just sent the Cadet on the NB issue to the constitution an bylaws committee. and with that, we lost the audio feed!!

we need better IT people there.  someone who can keep the audio fee up.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

Eclipse

Quote from: MIKE on November 02, 2007, 02:46:27 PM
They also passed crediting former cadets with passed accomplishments for senior membership without amendment.  IMO it could have used a few.

What does this mean, exactly? 

Events cadets participate in already count (SLS, conferences, etc.), so what does this change or add?

"That Others May Zoom"