Cadet Medics

Started by TexasCadet, July 14, 2013, 08:54:43 PM

jeders

Quote from: TexasCadet on August 01, 2013, 10:21:40 PM
The subject on the topic I have started has changed ...

Welcome to the internet.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

SarDragon

The subject on the topic I have started has changed from Cadets Medics to radio stuff. If you want to talk about radios and their usage, you should start a new thread.

I think we've actually covered the cadet medic thing pretty well.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

PHall

Quote from: SarDragon on August 02, 2013, 12:19:02 AM
The subject on the topic I have started has changed from Cadets Medics to radio stuff. If you want to talk about radios and their usage, you should start a new thread.

Sorry if we didn't provide the answer you wanted...

Garibaldi

Quote from: PHall on August 02, 2013, 12:29:02 AM

So do they get the new digital tiger stripes?

Sorry, if it's going to degenerate anywhere, it should degenerate into a uniform thread.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

SJFedor

It's called a conversation, cadet. It progresses. It ebbs and flows with those that contribute to it. Sorry you're getting butthurt over it.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

NM SAR

In NM, when working with the NM SAR community (IE, on 99.999999% of missions) the IC will typically issue a codeword for a deceased subject before teams are deployed. Something to the tune of "We've found a purple handkerchief." If I'm being deployed and I'm not given a death code, I'll ask for one. This prevents the next of kin being notified by overhearing the news on the radio, or via rude questions from the media.

Archer

Quote from: Garibaldi on August 02, 2013, 12:46:02 AM
Quote from: PHall on August 02, 2013, 12:29:02 AM

So do they get the new digital tiger stripes?

Sorry, if it's going to degenerate anywhere, it should degenerate into a uniform thread.

It eventually would have anyway.
"We don't have to worry about code-words because we shouldn't be using radios because they're not authorized to be worn on the uniform anyways."
"*rabble rabble rabble*"
"*rabble rabble rabble*"
"*rabble rabble rabble*"
"*rabble rabble rabble*"

Repeat until charged with equine abuse and improper disposal of animal remains.

/thread

Luis R. Ramos

SJ, it may be a "conversation," but when in other threads the topic changes from the original topic, the OP complains and no one chastises him / her. It may also be called "hijacking a thread." Without looking at the Terms of Use for this service, I would say it is frowned upon by the Administrators.

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Critical AOA

Mission base, this is Team Deep Six. The equine has expired.  Please send clubs.  Over.
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw

BHartman007

Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on August 03, 2013, 01:22:49 AM
Mission base, this is Team Deep Six. The equine has expired.  Please send clubs.  Over.

You mean the equine is a purple handkerchief.

Wing Assistant Director of Administration
Squadron Deputy Commander for Cadets

PHall

Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on August 03, 2013, 01:22:49 AM
Mission base, this is Team Deep Six. The equine has expired.  Please send clubs steak sauce.  Over.

SarDragon

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret