Main Menu

Level 4 questions

Started by Holding Pattern, May 12, 2019, 10:32:45 PM

Holding Pattern

Just double-checking;

There is no requirement for the actions that are required to complete Level 4 be done once completing level 3, correct?

If I have met the class teaching and command staff time requirements already, I can simply enter those in now, yes?

SARDOC

Yes.  Whenever you complete a Task, share with your PDO for entry into the system.

PHall

But document everything in case there are questions.

arajca

If everything has been uploaded to Eservices, you can find it in your member information.

SAREXinNY

Quote from: PHall on May 12, 2019, 11:49:40 PM
But document everything in case there are questions.

Yes. "I went to a Wing conference...a long time ago" isn't specific enough.

MSG Mac

There is a in E-Services under Personnel, which allows for PD entries. Completion of requirements can be entered there when completed/. So if a SM attends the Wing and National Conferences, whole still completing a Level I, he gets credit for some Level III requirements.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

hfriday

Quote from: MSG Mac on May 13, 2019, 11:15:53 AM
There is a in E-Services under Personnel, which allows for PD entries. Completion of requirements can be entered there when completed/. So if a SM attends the Wing and National Conferences, whole still completing a Level I, he gets credit for some Level III requirements.

I am trying to upload staff officer positions for my unit via that module, and am finding that until someone has at least achieved Level II, I cannot upload those or wing conferences. Instead, I get the message "No Professional Course Available for LV2". So, unless I'm missing something, that might be something better recorded elsewhere if you do those early in your CAP career.

MSG Mac

Quote from: hfriday on May 13, 2019, 01:14:03 PM
Quote from: MSG Mac on May 13, 2019, 11:15:53 AM

I am trying to upload staff officer positions for my unit via that module, and am finding that until someone has at least achieved Level II, I cannot upload those or wing conferences. Instead, I get the message "No Professional Course Available for LV2". So, unless I'm missing something, that might be something better recorded elsewhere if you do those early in your CAP career.

The level shown is the person's current level. It's a drop-down menu. Press the arrow on the right and it will show requirements for levels 2, 3, 4, and 5. So the conferences and staff positions can be put in under L3, even if he/she hasn't completed the prior level.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

hfriday

Oh, awesome. Thanks, Colonel!