Wright Bros. Achievement

Started by blackbird, June 29, 2012, 03:57:03 PM

blackbird

I am a new cadet taking my Wright Bros. Leadership test next week. Any ideas on what I should study- other than the leadership textbook?

HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

Nathan

Actually, it's the Wright Brothers Award, not achievement.

It's worth mentioning, because award tests are reviews of all the achievement tests you've taken so far. So if you studied it for past tests, you need to study it for this test.

Of course, that doesn't apply for the AE portion yet, since you are still in the middle of taking the AE tests, and can take them in any order. But you will need to know them for the Mitchell.

Just remember to study for every test so that you retain the knowledge. There's nothing in the cadet program that you won't have to take a test over at least three times by the time you reach the Spaatz.
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

C/2d Lt

Look at the definitions and know what they mean. On the test you can use the context clues to try and find the answer. Look over the test two or three times after you finish it. Don't worry about taking to much time. You have all the time you need so use it. If you are looking to promote every two months take the test at the beginning of the month. People sometimes say that wait till the end of the month and you will have more time to study. I do not suggest this. I took it at the end of the month and I failed it and almost missed promotion. Once you take it you have an idea of what the questions are like and the style of the questions. Do be to upset if you fail it. Most people do there first time. I did and them got a extremly good grade the next time. Best of luck.
C/1st Lt Neuman                                                 Cadet Executive Officer    NER-NY- 135                                    

Kansas Wing Winter Encampment ES Flight-2012       *GTM3, MRO, UDF, FLM, MSA
New York Wing Encampment-
              2012- Golf Flight Inflight
              2013- Charlie Flight Commander- Honor Flight for the Encampment
              2014- Squadron 2 Commander