Wreaths Across America Deadline?

Started by jimmydeanno, November 21, 2010, 07:12:16 PM

jimmydeanno

Maybe I'm slipping in my Google-Fu, but I can't seem to find the deadline for us submitting the WAA sponsorships.  Does anyone have an idea?  I know it's coming up in the next few weeks, but haven't seen anything definitive.

Any help is appreciated.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

jimmydeanno

Quote from: HGjunkie on November 21, 2010, 07:18:11 PM
I'm not sure, but the WAA front page says something about Nov. 29.

I think you're right.  Not sure how I missed the big blue banner with the date on it. Thanks HG...  ;D
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

rjfoxx

I just rec'd an e-mail from WAA stating that the deadline is the 29th.  The e-mail also includes a link / form for payments on the 29th.  E-mail me at: dcp.dewg@comcast.net and I'll forward the e-mail to you
Major Richard J Foxx, CAP
Health Service Officer - DEWG
IG Inspector - DEWG

Patterson

Here is the email.  Easier to just post it!!!!!!!

QuoteCut Off Form

by: Wreaths Across America

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

With the cut off date of November 29th just around the corner we have posted a form online that groups will need to fill out and submit if you are sending in money to be counted for this year in order to meet the deadline.

If your group has funds that you are sending in from today on please visit this link http://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/component/option,com_facileforms/Itemid,144/
to give us a heads up on how much you are sending in on the day that you send it.  Should the aforementioned link not work through this email the form can be found on our website by clicking on the "Get Started" tab and then select the "Cut Off Form".

This form is NOT intended for wreaths that you have sent sponsorships in for previously, it is ONLY for sponsorships that have not been sent in and are being mailed in from today on.

Thank you all for your hard work, dedication and support!
Marcy Beardsley
Wreaths Across America
Fundraising Coordinator