Main Menu

Graduating College

Started by Pylon, May 23, 2005, 05:42:52 AM

Pylon

Today was quite the day.  It was the 65th Commencement Exercises for Siena College (in Loudonville, New York), in which I was honored to have participated and been conferred my degree: Bachelor of Arts, in History and French.

Father President Kevin Mackin, OFM, and His Excellency, Most. Rev. Howard Hubbard conferred my degree on behalf of the Siena College Board of Trustees and the New York State Board of Regents. 

Needless to say, I am very excited.  It was the culmination of four years of work and I'm very happy to have finally completed it.  :)

[attachment deleted by admin- older than one year]
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

abysmal

CONGRATULATIONS to you!
I well remember when I got my degree.
Sometimes it seemed like I would NEVER get to that day!!
2LT Christopher M. Parrett
[red]Deputy Commander of Cadets, Cadet Programs Officer[/red]
London Bridge Composite Squadron 501
SWR-AZ-112,  Lake Havasu City, Arizona

dwb

It's official -- everyone looks stupid in that hat!!!

Congratulations, Mike.  It'll be nice to have you home again (though, quite honestly, I would understand if you got a job in a sunnier part of the country).

Time to get crackin' on the French history web site we talked about! :)

Yoda

Quote from: justin_bailey on May 25, 2005, 12:15:05 PM
It's official -- everyone looks stupid in that hat!!!

;D Wow, you aren't kidding.  Congratulations, Lt. Kieloch!

elkorona

So did you graduate with any distinctions?
Lt Col Elliott Korona, CAP
Deputy Director, Civic Leadership Academy

Major_Chuck

Congratulations.  Now get a job!  Just kidding.  I wish you the best as you continue onto the next phase of your life.

-Chuck
Chuck Cranford
SGT, TNCO VA OCS
Virginia Army National Guard

Cmdbuddy

*Bump*

I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to tell you congratulations on graduating from college.  I'm currently in this phase where I love college and want to stay there forever, but also want to get done as soon as possible to get on with my life and other personal reasons.  I think I may be a little too anxious to settle down, have a family, and make a lot of money.  Not to mention the close-to-4-years I have of chiropractic school after undergrad. 

What are you planning on doing with your degree?  Any graduate school in the works?

Once again, congratulations!  I'll be there soon enough...
Christie Ducote, Capt, CAP

Cadet Bonnett

congrats on graduating. I am aware that  is late however, good job. Enjoy your after college days.
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

jacklumanog

Congrats on your degree.  I think you look great in your cap, gown and hood!  It's hard work that will pay off for you I'm sure. 

I just finished up with my doctorate in ministry last month and it hasn't quite sunk in that I'm done with school just yet.  Has it for you? 

At any rate, I'm attaching a pic from my graduation day with my 1-year-old daughter.

[attachment deleted by admin- older than one year]
Ch, Lt Col Jon I. Lumanog, CAP
Special Assistant to the National Chief of Chaplains for Diversity of Ministry

Pylon

Quote from: jacklumanog on June 30, 2005, 01:11:22 PM
Congrats on your degree.  I think you look great in your cap, gown and hood!  It's hard work that will pay off for you I'm sure. 

I just finished up with my doctorate in ministry last month and it hasn't quite sunk in that I'm done with school just yet.  Has it for you? 

At any rate, I'm attaching a pic from my graduation day with my 1-year-old daughter.

Congratulations!  :)

A Doctorate is no small feat! 
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP