Mitchell Promotion Requirements

Started by Ethan Larsen, July 19, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Eclipse

Quote from: PHall on July 23, 2017, 02:07:04 PM
Quote from: SarDragon on July 23, 2017, 05:04:58 AM
Quote from: Jester on July 22, 2017, 05:20:06 PM
I believe the encampment portion is entered by the encampment staff for all participants after the completion of the event.

If you didn't get credit you'll probably have to submit your graduation certificate to NHQ.

AFAIK, encampments are entered at NHQ from the CAPF 20 submitted by the encampment commander.

Encampments can only be entered by the Encampment Commander when they submit the Encampment Package, including the Form 20, to National.
This is the only source document accepted by National. Period!

The Form 20 hasn't been used for at least 3 years, and there is no "Encampment Package" required by NHQ.

Encampment completion, curriculum information, and participant demographic info is submitted by the Encampment Commander
via the "Encampment Entry" module of the "Registration and Payment System" in eServices

Credit is conferred to the participants immediately with no further action by NHQ or CAP-USAF.
upon submision.

"That Others May Zoom"

Ethan Larsen

Quote from: Eclipse on July 23, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Quote from: PHall on July 23, 2017, 02:07:04 PM
Quote from: SarDragon on July 23, 2017, 05:04:58 AM
Quote from: Jester on July 22, 2017, 05:20:06 PM
I believe the encampment portion is entered by the encampment staff for all participants after the completion of the event.

If you didn't get credit you'll probably have to submit your graduation certificate to NHQ.

AFAIK, encampments are entered at NHQ from the CAPF 20 submitted by the encampment commander.

Encampments can only be entered by the Encampment Commander when they submit the Encampment Package, including the Form 20, to National.
This is the only source document accepted by National. Period!

The Form 20 hasn't been used for at least 3 years, and there is no "Encampment Package" required by NHQ.

Encampment completion, curriculum information, and participant demographic info is submitted by the Encampment Commander
via the "Encampment Entry" module of the "Registration and Payment System" in eServices

Credit is conferred to the participants immediately with no further action by NHQ or CAP-USAF.
upon submision.

It is in my training tab, so the problem should be solved.
C/Maj Ethan Larsen

Cadetter

I have my Mitchell (have had it for over a year) and the Encampment portion of the track report has always stayed N/A. The drill portion has also always stayed blank. All three of the encampments I have attended (two prior to attaining the Mitchell) are correctly entered in eServices > My Accomplishments > Training. There is nothing for anyone to fix on your Track Report from what you have said.
Wright Brothers Award, 2013
Billy Mitchell Award, 2016
Earhart Award, 2018

Ethan Larsen

Quote from: Cadetter on July 23, 2017, 04:49:34 PM
I have my Mitchell (have had it for over a year) and the Encampment portion of the track report has always stayed N/A. The drill portion has also always stayed blank. All three of the encampments I have attended (two prior to attaining the Mitchell) are correctly entered in eServices > My Accomplishments > Training. There is nothing for anyone to fix on your Track Report from what you have said.

Okay, that is certainly good news, thanks for the help.
C/Maj Ethan Larsen